My Ex Wants To Get Back Together

Percy Jackson could barely breathe.

His ex girlfriend was standing right in front of him, the one he thought he hated but he could barely breathe because she was there. This was harder than anything he had ever done.

"Y-you look really good," Percy stuttered.

Annabeth gave a slight laugh, "you do too, seaweed brain,"

Apollo stepped up and flicked Percys shoulder, snapping him out of it. "Isn't this the girlfriend who betrayed you?"

"Y-yeah," Percy turned back to annabeth, turning all business on her. "We came to help with the upcoming war. I'd there anyway place we can stay,"

Annabeth traced her hand up Percys arms. "How 'bout you come with me to your old cabin and we can figure things out,"

Percy nodded in a daze and walked with her. His loyalty really was his fatal flaw. The rest of the elite chatted with Chiron, though Sadie was unusually quiet (can you guess why?)

When the door was shut, ananbeth tried to kiss Percy but he pulled away. "No, Annabeth, I can't do that,"

"Why, seaweed brain?" She pouted.

"No. No. I like someone else, and you betrayed me. I don't love you, it's just memories. That's all it is. You betrayed me,"

"So you really don't want to get back together? What happened to 'as long as we're together'?"

"I could ask you the same question," Percy said quietly. "Besides, even if I was narrowed down to my options of blond chases, I would chose Magnus over you any day of the week,"

"Oh but Percy, that hurts. Can Magnus help you with your memories in Tartarus? Besides, do they even know the things you've done? The darkness you will tap into to save your family. Loyalty was your downfall, Percy, and it will be again,"

"I am loyal to those who won't betray me. You are the one we should be worried about. Your playing for the other side, aren't you? You tried to turn Valhalla against me. You knew this was coming,"

"So what if I did?"

"So I'm going to kill you, Wise Girl," Percy spat.

"Really? So I assume that blond girl on your left I don't have to worry about? Or do you like her, Perseus?"

"Don't bring Sadie into this. And it's Percy. You know that, Annabeth," Percy hissed.

"Well that's just too has now isn't it, seaweed brain," Annabeth smiled, pulling out a potion and dumping it on Percy. "Because then I couldn't use you, but now I can. So tell me Percy, are you willing to get back together?"

"Of course, Wise Girl," Percy beamed. "Pride won then, but it can't win now. Besides, it's all in the past. Are you ready to start planning the war?"

"Of course,"