CHAPTER TWO

Trinity's POV

"Good morning bitch,wake up time to meet Leo"wtf!!!.
"Screw you Lils"yeah I got so many nicknames for Lillian. I got dressed and we left.

 I got dressed and we left

Trinity's dress☝️☝️

Lily's dress

We arrived at the venue, I didn't even spare the paparazzi a glance. We got in, turns out we arrived before Leo. I decided to scroll through Instagram, and as suspected, I and Lily's pictures were already there. There were paparazzi shouts, I knew immediately Leo has arrived, but I paid no heed.
"Cariño(Darling), how are you"Leo asked Lily, aaghh!! Lily just one question and your blushing bad. LMAO!!
"I'm good"blah, blah, blah.....
"Uhmmm sorry can we start??"thank you Manager. I turned off my phone but concentrated on the host.

"Hello, and welcome to news at breakfast, I'm your host Rosalie,with me of course our Greek goddesses, Trinity and Lily, and the world most famous and richest, Damon and Leonardo" uhmmm holdup who's Dam.........I looked up to see the most handsome creature ever. Like this guy should be put in jail for being this cute. Noo male are bad news.........

They kept on talking more and more, I only talked once. The world knew me for that. Welp that was until I heard..
"Soo, you guys are challenged to live in the same house for a week"fuck you manager. Ok remember when I said males are bad for the soul,I didn't mean it give love a chance please accept. That's weird mind ....
"I accept"Lily said
"I accept"Leo said
"I'm in "Damon said
"Not like I have a choice"I mumbled
Damon just smirked, asshole....a hot one ...bitch ....... your body and mind are one so both of us are bitches, I'm 24, so I'm gonna be mature and ignore you.

"Ok you guys will be transported to the mansion,that will be all. But may I say there will be no cameras so you guys will be comfortable, either way good afternoon Spain that is our time good bye.....

*Hey guys, what do you guys think about all of them in a house!??? Things are about to get interesting do not miss😜😜*