CHAPTER FOURTEEN

*So, I didn't know what to do this night. So I decided to write.*

Leo's POV.

        Omg, I didn't mean to get my anger out on Lily like that. It's just that the girl I consider my little sister is on the verge of dying and my brother/best friend is missing. Yes, you heard that right no one knows where he is.....
"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but Trinity has woken up,and she heard what was happening, probably the entire hospital" she muttered to herself the last part "And she said you guys should take a walk to the park and Leo should not even try to complete that sentence. That will be will be all" she said walking away.
   I didn't wait for Lily I just walked away. Yeah yeah that was a sick move from me, but no one should dare say she doesn't deserve that....but if it's Tri's wish then fine...

*To add extra spice to this chapter listen to Ed Sheeran-Photograph while reading👇👇*

"Hermoso, I'm sorry" Lily said........
"Lily you have said that many times" what?? She has to gain my forgiveness.....
"Ok, Hermoso..."I cut her off
"It's Leonardo"I said giving her the let's get this over and done with look .
"Ok, Leo I know I hurt you. I let words slip this once."
"Not once Lily, you have done this so many times..." You know those dramatic scence whereby rain starts falling yeah that happened. But my main concern right now isn't that....
"I know Leo, please I promise to be stronger. The emotions, the pains, they endless torment from my head. Imagining Tee died, you weren't there when the monitor went haywire. I was fucking scared. I needed my boyfriend then and there but you weren't there. So, I'm sorry for thinking like, that but I ain't perfect. I know you too are scared and pained especially without seeing Damon, but I'm more pained I have seen Tee suffer more than once. So excuse me for being scared because my boyfriend wasn't there at the right time. I know you are also being through a lot but I'm sorry for expecting too much or no, I said sorry so many times.... right????!!! you don't know how it feels when Trinity expects me to be her guardian angel, when I can't even guard myself. I'm left bare in front of everyone, but I'm still guarding Trinity. I'm sorry for expecting my boyfriend to love me unconditionally like he says he does, but no what do I get a guy that doesn't understand me when I need it the most. I know I said so much, I'm soaking wet!!!I have cried my eyes out!!! so I'm done bye"she was walking away.
No I'm not losing her. Hearing everything made me realize that this is the woman for me!!!
"Lily !!!........"

*Welp!!! Atleast I know you guys won't kill me now 🤷🤷, so.... How do you guys feel about this chapter I know it's a little bit emotional right😩😩???so right now I'm team Lily, yeah I'm confused 😂😂but either way im I'm always team truth so .. ain't my business.I'm  impatient about Damon's return. And where is Tee?? I thought she was awake??? you know what I'm having a meeting with the board of directors in this story.🤣🤣 Xoxo ❤️❤️*