CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Damon's POV.

           Happiness...... nothing could compare to the way I felt. Joy you know what I felt like screaming. After three years I get to see her again. All I wanted to do was smile and hug her, kiss her and apologize.
         But, the person I saw and spoke to today was not My Trinity.....she looked more beautiful, yes God I wanted to kiss her but her voice was void just like her face. I felt nothing but guilt because I made her that way. All I wanted was for her to smile but all she did was force it. What have I done, Leo and Lily would be so disappointed in me. I ruined her I caused this!!! I flung a vase towards a wall. The shatters were nothing compared to the way I felt. I felt a hand on my shoulders to calm me down but it wasn't Trinity's .
"Calm down man. I know how you feel"Derek tried calming me down but bruh it ain't working.
"Do you??no you don't"I shouted.
"I do, I was blackmailed by my own brother to act like I was cheating on her. Like I was cheating on the love of my life."he broke down in front of me. And fell to the floor, sobbing.
"Man, I guess we are both broken. What do we do. They won't even look at us"I asked I am so confused right now.
"We do what we shouldn't"he smirked.