CHAPTER THREE

Alittle surprise to spice things up, are you ready.............ok either way, IT'S..........

Damon's POV (ta da)

As usual I was at work,going through files, I don't need a P.A they are sluts, or men looking for ways to steal from me. But, they can't I'm always a step ahead. I heard a knock on my door, who dares disturb me.
  "Come in"I said coldly
"Damon, my brother, my man,my best...."These is my idiotic best friend Leonardo, we were friends since kindergarten. He has a company too, just I'm always at the top.
"Enough get to the point"
"You see my highschool crush, is in town and she's attending this show 'news at breakfast' so....."he's talking about Lillian, my crush's best friend. Ofcourse I'm still addicted to Tee.
"Get to the point Leonardo, don't test my patience."
"Bro, you need a chill pill. Anyway she's also in town with .........none other but Trinity"
Everything froze around me, Trinity or Tee was my addiction,her smile was my drug but my dumbass cousin,Marco, made her life hell. Yeah I knew everything, till date I'm still searching for him, and when I find him his dead. I looked at Leo and smirked.
"Let's go have breakfast, shall we. When is it,??"
"I knew you'd agree, it's tomorrow"
"See you tomorrow, get out"
"Be nice for once you fool, bye..."
If you are wondering, yes I'm 3years older than her. But there is something about her. See when I and Leo were in senior year,Tee and Lillian were Sophomores, she doesn't know me because she stuck her head to books not guys, and those type of girls are rare. So when my cousin, Marco approached her she didn't know about the rumors of him being toxic, till she fell into the trap. I tried to warn her but unfortunately I had to leave NYC for Spain. Well, he killed her and Lillian's family. That's the only thing she doesn't know about. Since she refused him sex, he took his revenge.
That's all I know. Let's see how tomorrow goes one last thing

"Hello, am I speaking to the manager of news at breakfast?? You need to do something....................."

        NEXT DAY

"Wake up time to get ready"
I just ignored him and got ready.....I don't like wearing tuxedo so........

I don't like wearing tuxedo so

Damon's choice ☝️☝️

Leonardo's tux

AFTER THE SHOW (We all know what happened in the show from the previous chapter so ........)

I just wanted to relax, I thought we were moving to the house next week as I planned, but now it's tomorrow wtf!!! While I was still packing up, Leo walked in leaned on the door post and smiled asshole!!
"I know what you did, good luck with your plan"and he left. Well let me get some sleep.

*So did y'all enjoy the surprise??? please comment let me know your thoughts, love y'all ❤️❤️*