CHAPTER SIX

*So uhmmm, a lot of you might not understand the time settings in the story. The fall was in the evening of the first day, the suicide attempt was a lil close to dawn....yeah they argued for a while, but, Tee couldn't sleep so she stayed till a lil bit close to dawn.....get it?!love y'all.😍😍*

Damon's POV

        I know I was rude, I tried changing my attitude but she stepped on my nerves, I feel so... guilty, but I have this uneasy feeling. Aggh!!! I gotta wash my face, I need to relax. On getting so the bathroom I saw a red liquid. Is that blood??? I  followed the trail till it ended........weird I look forward and saw Trinity lying in a pool of blood and a razor beside her .tf!!!
       I rushed outta the bathroom, with her in my arms, this is all my fault.
"Call the ambulance" I shouted immediately I saw Leo.
"Omg Tee"Lillian shouted
"They took our phones have you forgotten"aggh!!!
"The fuck Leonardo do something she can't die "I was holding back my tears my tears.
Luckily,we found the ambulance emergency button, in no time the hospital personnel rushed in once he saw the situation he called the ambulance, to which they came fast.

ALITTLE WHILE LATER

   I couldn't think straight what the fuck aggh
"This is all your fault Damon if you, didn't say those words......"thanks for stating the obvious.
"I'm already feeling guilty"I wasn't in the mood for arguing.
"You don't get it do you???she feels lonely, she feels like she doesn't want to live. I was always there, but,just the one time I stepped aside, you fucking made her attempt suicide. I hate you. Tee's life has been horrible, you don't know what it feels like being an orphan, having wicked relatives,nor do you know how stripping feels......yes she did that before she became a model. Just so that she could provide food and shelter for us" wow I never knew all this. At the end, Lillian was full on sobbing mode she didn't stop till she fainted Leonardo rushed her to a ward. Then he came to me, and said the words that made my ground shake.
"I hate you Damon"he's my best friend he can't mean that, right???
"Leo......"
"Don't you dare, first you shouted on Lily, then you made Tee attempt suicide. YOU'RE A MONSTER" he just went into Lily's ward.

What have I done???!.....

*Ok, holdup...... this is Tee's fault why are they blaming Damon??? #justice for Damon 😂😂 don't forget to vote..... love your asses😝😝😍*