CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Lily's POV.

      The doctors immediately rushed in, and the nurses pushed me out. Stating blah blah blah!!.............oh God!!!
"My sister is dying in there and you expect me to be calm??"like can someone tell this nurses that I can kill right now.
"Look miss, I know you are worried but if you want the doctors to try their best, I need you to calm down."I immediately calmed down. Right now my head is all over the place.

After few minutes Leo walked up to me. Where has he been?? Lemme take a wild guess screwing another girl.......... omg it can't be true...... right????
"Where have you been all this time??"
"I...."
"Do you even care about Trinity's health??!"
"I ....."
"So, if I was in Tee's position you would have left??"
He didn't reply he just looked down....oh hell no .....
"Or maybe you were screwing another girl....!!!!was I a sex toy to you?? Answer me Leonardo Ian Marcello"he head immediately snapped up. Oh no!that was out of anger...
"Really Lillian, that's what you think of me?? All this time I've been there for you, just once I left to get you food. I feel ashamed, never in a life time would I have ever expected this from you. I know how much you hate hospital food so I went to get food from the bakery down the road why am I even explaining to you??"he turned to leave. Tears were streaming from my face already.......
"Hermoso...."
"Don't you even dare. Like you said my name is Leonardo Ian  Marcello. I can't take this anymore Lily. You're not the only one going through so much. I haven't seen my best friend/brother in a long time wanna know why because of your plans to bring them together."omg!!; I forgot that..
"Baby.........."
"Don't you dare play that sweet talk nonsense on me!!!!.......  FROM NOW ON LILY WE ARE..............................."

*Hold that thought for a little while Leo. I am crossed with Lilly didn't she think of Leo's emotions too. I support whatever decision he takes. Boom!!!! I love how you guys wanna kill me so I will do the smart thing

RUN!!🏃🏃🏃*don't forget to vote❤️❤️*