CHAPTER FIVE

Uhmmm, ok,you guys should please vote. God bless 💪😁😁.

Trinity's POV.

"Look I know you are angry....." Damon said
"Heck yeah"I replied
"But I did that out of anger"is he trying to reason with me??asshole
"Course you did"
"Can you let me finish"maybe ya should....fine
"Fine but you have 5minutes"
"Ok, I was angry. Maybe I'm nice to you but not to others......" Ok, that's it ......
"Oh yeah, your the mighty Damon" feel the sarcasm bitches.
"What the fuck is wrong with you???I have tried everything, I mean everything. This is just the first day, but you fucked this up.Do you know the arrangements I had to do to impress you??? but no, you're so fucked up. Maybe you deserved Marco, cause you're a bitch!!"with that said, he walked out.
        Maybe,his right. I don't deserve anything good, my parents died, maybe because they were tired of me. I didn't know I was crying till
Lily helped me wipe my tears, ofcourse she's the one. She does that always, repair damage goods. But maybe, this time I'm damaged beyond repair. I don't let people's words get to me but coming from Damon, those words hurt like a bitch. I think suicide will take these burden I'm tired so fucking tired. Don't do this please......shut up!!!

      I freed my self from Lily's hold and walked away into the bathroom I saw a razor and I started cutting myself,bye bye world.......

*The fuck is wrong with Trinity??? She's so dumb, let's see what happens in the next chapter. Please vote, love y'all ❤️❤️*