CHAPTER NINE

Trinity's POV.

"Uhmmm officer, please is everything alright???"say yes, say yes!!
"No"welp that's it I'm doomed.!!!
"What's the bad news!!"I was losing my patience. So, I started looking at my shoes.
"The........"suddenly his phone rang..... ok, I can't do this,the tension is so much.
"Talk right now officer, please"I begged.....
Looking up, I found out he isn't there again.
"Leo where is he!!???"I asked, I'm losing patience.
"Well, he had an emergency but before he left he told me what happened. The bad news is.........."BANG!!!
What was that??? suddenly I saw blood, who.......??Leo!!!omg...
I looked at him,to see he has been shot on his arm..... I quickly rushed him to my car and we made way to the hospital. On getting there, I immediately called the doctors, ofcourse, I'm Trinity Davis, they answered me immediately.

Ok, I'm scared. Firstly, what's the bad news,secondly, who shot Leo, thirdly, Lillian!!!, Omg Lily!!!. I picked up my phone and called Lily.
"Hey Trinity, what's going on??, Tell me something. I'm coming to NYC immediately"oh God!!
"Uhmmm, Lily, Leo has been shot ........"wait for it, wait for it....
"Argh!!!, omg!!!!, oh my God!!!!What?? why???how??"there it is.
"Look calm down, after Leo's surgery, we will come to Spain,calm down"
"Ok, I'm calm, see you"thank goodness...
Immediately after the call, the doctors came out.
"No need to ask me any news, that's what they always ask,so he is stable, he's also awake and he can travel. So, bye."he said rolling his eyes....
"Thank you, and do I want to know the reason for your anger" I asked
"Have a nagging wife and five children, and you'll know now please excuse me"

*A nagging wife and five kids, sounds familiar. Vote and comment. Bye ........😘😘*