CHAPTER TWELVE

Trinity's POV.

          "Uhmm, Tee that guy, Marco escaped from prison and he left a note.He wrote that he is coming back for revenge I'm sorry.But the note is with the police for further investigation"oh no. Not Marco not again.He never fails in his promises.

I can't breathe, everything started spinning, I couldn't see clearly, omg all I could here was people shouting but is that Lily I can't think. Only Marco could do this to me. And then I blacked out.

Lily's POV.

          I can't think straight, omg Tee. Why? Like, why Lord?? Tee has already been through enough isn't her punishment enough.
"Hey Lily, she will be ok,trust me. The doctor will soon be out, have patience" yeah, we rushed the hospital. I can't lose Trinity.
"I can't lose Trinity, do something. Leo do something, please, if anything happens to Trinity, I will never forgive you!!!please I beg you Leonardo.."I started sobbing uncontrollably.
"Uhmmm, sorry to interrupt , Trinity is waking up but she's calling Damon"the nurse said
"Uhmm, he's not here. Can Lily go in??"Leo asked
"Sure I guess!!"she said.

I walked in, from the door I could hear Trinity muttering Damon's name.I walked closer to her.
"Tee, hey it's me Lily. I know you want to see Damon but he isn't here. Remember when I was sick and you sang "all of me"and then you cried, I realized that day that I didn't make only a best friend but a sister. Tee, you are my most important gem, don't leave me like them please....."
"Lily....." Trinity muttered then the heart monitor started going haywire......oh no .....
"Trinity...........!!!!!!!!!!"

*Omg!! Trinity cannot die!!I told you this was not a normal Wattpad story so, will she die?? Vote and comment. Thank you*