CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Trinity's POV.

   After the kiss and everything Dana and Derek left to catch up at Derek's house and Damon took me home  which means leaving me with Damon alone.
"Why did you bring me here?? I need to go."I said turning to go.
" Trinity wait, I know I made a mistake I am so sorry. I searched for you everywhere...."I scoffed.
"You did? how did you have time??huh?"I screamed.
"What do you mean?"he asked playing the oblivious card.
"All your girlfriends or sluts that's what I mean!!"I screamed.
"I swear it's a lie, those were business meetings, if you look at the pictures I was always lost...... thinking about you. Trinity please Leo and Lily wouldn't........."
"Don't..."I snapped. I was already crying. Such a weakling I am.
"I love you so much every day I see you I just want to hug you, kiss you and marry you"he said.
"You......marry.... You said you didn't"I held my hand and smiled.
"You changed me Tri, please"he said kissing my forehead.
"I"he kissed my left cheek
"Am"he kissed my right cheek
"Sorry"he said finally kissing my lips.
"Ok, ok I forgive you but never ever hurt me again"I held up my pinkie. He crossed our fingers together.
"Fine, time to move in with me"he said. Sly fox! gave him a look.
"Really???"
"Too soon?!"
"Yeah. Too soon but maybe I could stay the night and you know"I said unbuttoning his shirt.
      And so we did all night long. I'm officially addicted to this.

*How do you like this chapter. Vote and comment. Sorry, I'm not a fan of writing sex scenes*

            -xoxo
           -SymplyIfeoma