CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Trinity's POV.

      What's the best way to get to Damon?argh! Using his favourite things against. The day of the party has arrived but I haven't chosen a dress. I look around my closet and......... bullseye!! Damon has an addiction to red. So I picked up a red dress, one of my favourites if I must say.

          I took my time in the shower, when I finally decided my beauty bath was enough, I stepped out and went to the dressing room. After everything, I put on the dress and applied mascara and eyeliner with a very dark shade of red lipstick. I wore my golden heels which I just got and of course my golden purse, added some jewelry and I was ready.
"Woah, mam you are so pretty" I jumped in surprise.
"Oh! Dana!"I said holding my hand to my chest.
"Sorry, for scaring you mam. I didn't mean to"she said while stepping forward.
" Oh I'm good"I said she has a thing for crying let's avoid that.
"The car is ready, and everyone too. And Louisa just informed me that Damon arrived 20 minutes ago"good let him wait.
"Ok let's be on our way"  Do you really want revenge?! This question has been bugging me. But, I decided I will after everything we have been through together, he finds out about my past and he reacts that way. I can never forgive him.

We arrived at the venue. The paparazzi were quick to rush to me. Argh!! celebrity life. I walked in not before posing for a view pictures and replying some sensible reporters.
Immediately I walked in, all eyes were on me, perfect!
"Argh! Trinity! cómo estás"I turned around to see Mr Longford.
"Buena, such a lovely party you have going on the decorations are quite lovely"
"Just like you,Sinceramente, eres tan hermosa. oh!where is your date?" Argh!!
"Probably at the bar I'll go meet him"I snapped my fingers at Dana and she was quick to follow. I didn't even wait for him to reply.

I got to the bar knowing that Damon wasn't there.
"Trinity........"I froze, that voice.