14 An unexpected visitor

Adam POV

Today would be a very busy day. I had a lot of things to do. After the training with the guys, I had two meetings with the creative team and if I'm not wrong, some interviews. This meant that I would probably not get to visit Y/N and Aiden today. Y/N said that I wouldn't miss anything anyway since Aiden would spend today and tomorrow with his grandparents. Y/N's parents wanted to take the little one to the zoo. Y/N also had some meetings and a seminar that she had to attend.

I had to say that things were going really well between Y/N and me. We spent as much time together as we could. We went on outings with Aiden, but also did things alone. Now I understood what people meant when you asked them if they were in a relationship and they said 'it's complicated'. 

Of course I understood why Y/N wanted to take it slow. I was just happy that she was willing to give me the chance to be a part of her life again and not just a part of our son's life. However, I think that we were on a good way overall.

I was just about to go to the weights when I heard my phone ring in the corner of the gym. I hurried over to see who was calling me and smiled when I saw the caller ID. It was Y/N.

"Hey Y/N how you doing? How's our little one?" I asked.

"Hey, Adam, I'm good. I just took Aiden to my parents' house and I just got back home. I want to do some more chores before I have to leave for my meeting in an hour. So I thought I'd give you a call and see how your day is going," she replied and I heard her close the car door.

"It's going good so far. I'm really looking forward to Saturday, because I miss you guys already," I replied.

"Oh you are so cute, just like your son. Hang on a second, let me unlock the front door. Wait a minute...I had locked the door..." I heard her say and she suddenly sounded confused.

"Y/N?" I ask hesitantly.

"OH MY GOD... How did you...AHHHHH..." I heard Y/N scream but it sounded weird as if she was holding the phone in her hand and not to her ear.

Suddenly there was a loud thud followed by an impact on the floor and the shattering of glass.

"Y/N!!!" I yelled into the phone and attracted the attention of the other guys.

"Y/N come on, talk to me! What happened? Are you okay?" Still no answer. I did not like that at all.

"Adam, what's up, buddy?" Roddy asked.

Just as I was about to answer him, I heard a voice through the phone and the blood in my veins froze up instantly. This could not mean anything good.

"Hello, Adam, how are you, handsome? I'm afraid Y/N can't talk to you right now. She's a little bit unconscious. But don't worry, I'll take good care of her. I promise I'll make it as painless as possible," said the voice.

"Britt, what the fuck have you done? Don't you fucking dare do anything to Y/N! Do you hear me? Don't you dare touch her," I yelled.

"Oh Adam baby I'm doing this for you! For us! So that we can be together again, just as it was meant to be. You can thank me later. But right now I have to get these obstacles out of the way. I know you want that too," she said and sounded so cheerful that I felt sick to my stomach.

"I am warning you! Don't do this..." I started, but Britt interrupted me.

"We'll talk later, baby. I'm a little busy right now. None of this would have been necessary if you'd stayed away from her like it was planned. I'm just cleaning up the mess you made. I'll see you later. Bye." and with that she ended the call.

"Adam what's wrong?" Bobby asked.

"Call the cops immediately and send them to Y/N's house. And call the paramedics as well. Britt has Y/N in her clutches and wants to hurt her," I yelled as I ran towards the exit to get to Y/N as fast as humanly possible. The other three followed me on my heels. I hardly noticed Roddy calling the police and Kyle calling the ambulance.

We jumped into the car and made our way to Y/N as fast as we could. Thank goodness that Aiden was not at home and save with his grandparents.

Please dear God do not let me be too late to safe Y/N. I couldn't lose the love of my life a second time.