𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕙. 1

The Arrival Of The Pevensie Siblings

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name
(s/t) - Skin tone
(e/c) - Eyes' color
(h/l) - Hair length
(h/c) - Hair color
(f/c) - Favorite color
(f/f) - Favorite flower
(a/n) - Author's note

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(Y/n) (L/n) is an orphan, took in by Professor Kirke and was cared by Mrs. Macready. Having rules in the house is not a problem but sometimes breaking rules is fun, that's what (Y/n) do everytime, sometimes following the rules but sometimes don't.

She has a silky (h/l) (h/c) with (e/c) and a (s/t). She loves the color (f/c) loves (f/f).

On the present day, a war happens and Mrs. Macready happens to take care of four children in and (Y/n) being left in the house to prepare the rooms.

(Y/n) is an obedient, bright kid and can be so protective and supportive, she'll be beside you no matter what.

(a/n: this is your outfit and hairstyle, sorry if you have shorter or longer hair)

Your POV:

Mrs. Macready leaves a minute ago to fetch the children and left me to prepare the rooms, all I know was they're four and siblings which is fun to meet. After I prepared the rooms, I heard the carriage of Mrs. Macready and I hurriedly go towards the door and let them in.

As they go in Mrs. Macready starts to speak while I close the door, "Professor Kirke is not accustomed to having children in this house. (Y/n) is an excemption for that, she was being carried by the proffesor and took in" she said as they walks up the stairs, me following behind.

"And, as such, there are a few rules we need to follow. There will be no shouting or running. No improper use of the dumbwaiter" the older sister reaches for the artifact displayed, "No touching of the historical artifacts!" Mrs. Macready snaps which the older sister stops for reaching the artifact midway.

"And above all, there shall be no disturbing the professor" then we all walk up and lead them to their rooms.

Time Skip:

Third Person's POV:

Radio is playing while the three Pevensies listen, Susan, the older sister, looks to Lucy, the youngest, and goes over to the radio and turn it off.

Peter, the oldest brother, looks at Susan who then signals to look at Lucy who sniffs, they both go towards beside Lucy, "The sheets feel scratchy" Lucy said, "Wars don't last forever, Lucy. We'll be home soon" Susan encourages.

Edmund, the middle child, arrives, "Yeah, if home's still there" he said, "Isn't it time you were in bed?" Susan asks, "Yes, mum" Edmund replies, "Ed!" Peter snaps.

(Y/n) was walking the corridor and go past the room where the three Pevensies are, she stops and walk backwards in front of the door and listen to them conversating.

(a/n: you're wearing your night gown ^)

Your POV:

"You saw outside. This place is huge. We can do whatever we want here" the oldest brother said, I then comes in knocking, "Yeah, well leave the rules aside. Breaking rules is fun, that's what I'm going to do tomorrow" I comment, chuckling then the middle child snicker and the youngest one giggle.

The other two siblings look at me, "I'm sorry to intrude, I believe we don't properly meet yet. I'm (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you" I smile, "Hello, (Y/n) my name's Lucy Pevensie" the youngest one introduces as she smile.

"Uncofortable, are we? It's alright, this is only your first time here, don't worry it well feel comfortable soon" I encourages, sitting beside her, "Besides, tomorrow's going to be great. Really" the oldest brother added, "If the youngest one is Lucy, how about you three? Don't worry, I already know you're siblings" I look at the other three, "I'm Susan, this is Peter, and that's Edmund" the older sister replies pointing out their names.

Peter, the older boy while Edmund, the middle child, my age.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you, I best be off then. Don't worry, I believe tomorrow will be fun" I smile and got off the bed then go to my own room.

I played the music box the professor gave to me and listen to it. Falling asleep in a deep slumber.

(a/n: your music box at the top ^^^)