𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔠𝔥. 6

Aslan's How

Your POV:

We are having a meeting in the room where the Stone Table was as we received on one of the faun has seen a Telmar has been spying, They're planning an attack on the Telmars this evening, me and Lucy are sitting on the Stone Table "It's only a matter of time. Miraz's men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men aren't protecting his castle" Peter said, "What do you propose we do, Your Majesty?" the mouse, who we know now as Reepicheep, ask.

"We need to get ready for it/To start planning for.." Peter and Caspian said at the same time, "Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us" Peter replies, "But that's crazy. No one has taken that castle" Caspian said.

"There's always a first time" Peter replies, "We'll have the element of surprise" the DLF said, "But we have the advantage here" Caspian insists.

"If we dig in we could probably hold them off indefinitely" Susan joins, "I, for one, feel safer underground" the badger said, "Look, I appreciate what you've done here, but this isn't a fortress. It's a tomb" Peter said to Caspian, I finally had enough and stood up from the Table, grab my bow and arrow and walks away.

"Where do you think you're going?" Peter ask, "Away. I'm not going with you" I answered, "Just so you know that is not on the blade of your weapon is your true power" I then walk out and ride on my horse, Astrid.

"Just take me somewhere. Away from the Telmars and Peter and the rest of Narnians" I order Astrid, she neigh and move.

Susan's POV:

I sighed, "Go after her" Peter orders a centaur, "No. You can't. I know her well enough, Peter you should know her better, she's with us a year. You can't change her mind now, because once she decided, that's final" I answered.

"Maybe Edmund can" Lucy replies, "Maybe" I look at Edmund, he looks back at me and gets the signal then he stood up and go after (Y/n).

Third Person's POV:

Edmund was after (Y/n), she didn't know that Edmund heard what she says before she leaves with her horse.

Edmund sighs and go after her, riding on a horse, (Y/n) stopped and so did Edmund, "I know you're following me. Why don't you come near me?" she ask as she looks on her hand.

Edmund lets his horse come near hers, "Why did you go away?" he ask, (Y/n) sigh, "Just to be away on trouble your brother would cause" she answers, "You're so quiet since we arrived at the How" Edmund replies, "Just something in mind" she replies back, Edmund sigh, "I'll be waiting for you tomorrow at dawn" then with that she left Edmund clueless.

After a few minutes, he finally got back on his senses and go back to Aslan's How, when he return, "What did she say?" Lucy ask as the siblings walk near Edmund, "She'll be waiting for us tomorrow at dawn" he answered, "So she agrees to my plan, then" and with that they prepared for the attack on the evening leaving the Pevensies clueless.

'What's really happening to you, (Y/n)?' was the only thought of Lucy, Susan, and Edmund.