𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕙. 7

Kings and Queens

Your POV:

We arrived yesterday at Cair Paravel where the five thrones were.

(a/n: you're wearing ^)

"It's time" Susan calls me, I nod and follow her.

We are now at the door of the throne room with Aslan behind, I was in the middle, to my right isa Susan and to my left is Peter, trumpets blown.

We walk to the thrones as we walk through the Narnians(centaurs) who are raising their swords high in the air.

Once we approach the thrones, we all turned and face the Narnains, "To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the valiant" then the beavers walking behind Mr. Tumnus, carrying crowns.

Mr. Tumnus then takes a silver, flowers designed, crown and put it on Lucy, "To the great Western Wood, I give you King Edmund, the just" Mr. Tumnus puts the the crown on Edmund, "To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the gentle" again, Mr. Tumnus puts on the crown to Susan.

"To the clear Northern Sky, I give you King Peter, the magnificent" Mr. Tumnus again puts a crown, this time, on Peter.

"And to the Center hill valley of the burning light of the sun and the bright light of the moon, I give you Queen (Y/n), the loyal" Mr. Tumnus then comes up to me and puts on the crown.

He bows slightly at me as I look at him, grinning

He bows slightly at me as I look at him, grinning. We all finally sat down on the throne.

Aslan looks at us, "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King and Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens" he says and turning back to the Narnians.

"Long live King Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Lucy! Long live Queen (Y/n)!" they all cheer as I smile.

After the ceremony of the coronation, me and Lucy walk to a balcony where you can see the ocean, I saw Aslan walking by the shore then I look at Lucy, she looks at me, we look back at Aslan and watch him walk.

"Don't worry" I heard behind us and look behind, we saw Mr. Tumnus, "We'll see him again" he adds, "When?" both me and Lucy ask.

"In time" he walk in the middle of us looking by the shore, to Aslan, "One day he'll be here and the next he won't. But you mustn't press him. After all he's not a tame lion" I look at Aslan, still walking by the shore but he gets farther, "No. But he is good" Lucy replies.

"Here" I look to the two and saw Mr. Tumnus takes out Lucy's handkerchief and hand over to her, "You need it more than I do" he said.

I look back at the shore where Aslan supposed to be and saw he's gone.

Lucy gasp and Mr. Tumnus sigh.

Time Skip:

Later at night, there are dances, Peter and Susan dance with the rest, Lucy laughs as she was sitting on her throne with me smiling brightly as I watch the people dance, Peter and Susan returns to the throne, panting while laughing as they sat to their throne.

Edmund, well he's at the balcony where me, Lucy, and Mr. Tumnus were earlier.

"You're very good dancers" I said as I chuckle, they laugh at me still panting, "I'll go take some air" I said as I got up off my throne and walks out off the castle.

Edmund's POV:

I was walking back in when I saw (Y/n) going out off the castle, looking back to my siblings then turns and follow (Y/n) out.

When she finally stops, I look around and saw that we're on a garden, I look back at her and saw she was now sitting in front of the flowers where the beautiful (f/f)s are.

I saw she smiles, oh her smile is so beautiful as the flower in front of her as the moonlight shines on her.

I snap out off my trance to her then felt my lips form a smile, "What are you doing here alone?" I suddenly ask, I saw her jump a little in surprise and look at me, "Edmund, you startled me" she laughs a little.

"As to answer your question, I'm here for some fresh air but then I saw these beautiful (f/f)" she smiles, "These are my favorite, you know? I love its sweet scent and features" she smells it a little, "Well, how 'bout you? What are you doing here?" she turn towards me, "I was just walking around and... Saw you here" I lied, I felt my face is warm, 'Oh god, I'm blushing' I thought.

She laughs as I answered her, "Come. Sit with me" she pats the space beside her, I obliged her and sat beside her.

I saw her look up and so did I the back at her.

She was watching the stars as she smile gleefully, "It's so beautiful, isn't it?" she ask still looking up, "Yes. It is" I answered the question but I'm not referring to the stars.

We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, we can hear here the music from inside the castle and laughs of the people.

"You know I was worried about you when you came for the Witch" she finally spoke, I look down as my face look sad as she look at me, "Edmund, why didn't you just listen and do as you're told?" she continues.

"Wait. Don't answer that. I'm just glad you're here with us, safe" I look at her straight in the eyes, she has so beautiful (e/c) shining under the moonlight as it shone to us, she smiles and suddenly hugs me, it caught me by surprise but relaxed and hug her back.

I stroke her silky (h/l) (h/c) as I hug her, 'Please let this never end forever' I thought as I smile.

Your POV:

Oh.my.gosh! I'm literally hugging my long time crush!

I felt him stroke my hair, my face is so warm so I burried my face on his chest to hide my blushing face, "I like you. Edmund Pevensie" I whisper but I know he heard it, minutes later after the silence, "I like you, too. (Y/n) (L/n)" he replies.

My heart beat quicken as I look at him, smiling, he kissed my forehead and we pulled away from each other's grasp.

Then silence consumes around us, you can hear crickets, the live music in the castle, and the joyful cheer of the people in the castle.

"I think we should go back in now" I suggest as I stand up, holding out my hand to him.

"We should" he replies as I help him stand up, I was about to pull my hand back, what I really didn't expect to happen, he interlaced our hands.

"I will never let you go" he said, I smiled then we both go back inside the castle, holding hands, 'This sure an interesting adventure' I thought as I smiled widely.