𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔠𝔥. 9

Aslan's Back

Your POV:

We are riding for minutes now, I heard neighing from the back I look behind and saw Telmars are following us, "Susan!" I call, looking at them.

"They've seen us!" Lucy said, we rode faster then stop in the middle of the forest, Susan got off the horse, "Take the reins" she said, "What are you doing?" Lucy and I ask, "I'm sorry, Lucy, (Y/n). But it looks as if you'll both be going alone after all" Susan said and we move forward again, but not after looking back to Susan then we rode off faster so we won't be catched up by Telmars again.

Third Person's POV:

Peter has called respite as he pants heavily, Susan and Caspian came as Peter walks back, "Lucy and (Y/n)?" he ask, "They got through... With a little help" Susan replies looking at Caspian and back to her brother.

"Thanks" Peter looks at Caspian, "Well, you were busy" Caspian replies.

"I assume you won't let things get that close again" Miraz said angrily to his general, throwing his helmet.

"You better get up there. Just in case. I don't expect the Telmarines will keep their word" Peter said to Susan then she hugs her brother, Peter groans in pain, "Sorry" Susan said, "It's alright" Peter replies, "Be careful" Susan said, "Keep smiling" Edmund looking at the Narnians, Peter look at the Narnians, raising his sword and smiled, they all cheered, Susan obeys and walks in the How and get up where archers are.

"How does he look to you?" Miraz ask, "Young" Sopespian answered, "But his Majesty's doing extremely well... For his age" the general has tied a bandage around where Miraz has injury, a little too tight as Miraz groan in pain.

Caspian removes the shield off Peter, he groans as his arm was removed out of the shield by Caspian, "I think it's dislocated" he said, Edmund go beside him and fix his brother's arm, "What do you think happens back home if you die here?" Peter ask.

They look at each other, "You know you've always been there and I never really--" he groans in pain as Edmund suddenly relocates the bone on Peter's arm.

"Save it for later" Edmund said then after that, Peter readied himself, refusing to wear the helmet again and walks on the middle of the battle field again.

Time Skio: (a/n: for all who hates battle scenes, you're lucky, because I hate it too, if you have read the first book, you can see so many meanwhiles etc.)

Your POV:

Me and Lucy were riding our horses for an hour now then I heard neigh from the back, 'Not again!' I groan then I heard rapid footsteps from other side behind me, I look at it and saw a lion, 'Aslan?' I thought then as I watch him run he roars then mine and Lucy's horses neigh, I hold tightly on the handle as Astrid neigh, I heard a loud thump and saw Lucy on the ground, she grunts, after Astrid neighs, I got off Astrid and quickly go towards Lucy, Aslan growls then jumps and luches on the Telmarine.

I helped Lucy got up, we exchange looks and then at Aslan, he look at us, "Aslan!" we run towards him and hug him, we laugh joyfully, "I knew it was you. The whole time, I knew it! But the others didn't believe it" Lucy said as we sit on the ground, "I believed you, but can't say it" I sheepishly said.

"And why would that stop you from coming to me?" Aslan ask, "I'm sorry, I was too scared to come alone" Lucy answered, 'She answers similar to me' I thought.

"Why wouldn't you show yourself? Why wouldn't you came roaring in and save us like last time?" Lucy ask, "Things never happen the same way twice, dear one" Aslan answers, "If I come earlier would everyone who died... Could I have stopped that?" Lucy replies, "We can never know what would have happened, Lucy. But will happen is another matter entirely" Aslan answer, "You mean you'll help?" Lucy ask, "Of course. As will you" Aslan replies looking at us both.