𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔠𝔥. 3

Dear Little Friend

Your POV:

We were all walking by the shore as we past through the woods 'til I saw from afar two men holding a little man, dwarf I mean, and saw they were tempting to drop him on the lake.

"Susan" I call still looking at the peoples then I felt presence past by me and saw that Susan's running near the water, I saw her fires her arrow, "Drop him!" she orders as she takes another arrow and aims for the people who are holding the dwarf.

Both men drops him, "They did drop him" I shake my head, sighing as I take an arrow and readied to take aim.

Peter and Edmund run to the river and dive in to save the dwarf, both me and Susan aims to the men as they take out crossbows, they fill it with an arrow and and aims for us but we beat them.

Me and Susan fire our arrows, I hit the other man and he fall off the boat, Susan's arrow missed as the other man dive off by the lake.

I held Peter's sword and hand it to Susan as I take Edmunds then both of the boys arrived, Edmund pulling the boat by the shore, Peter let the dwarf go in front of us, Lucy takes out her dagger and unties the dwarf.

He takes off the gag and coughs out water.

He coughs for a minute then stands up and, "Drop him?!" he angrily as he threw the gag onto the ground.

"That's the best you can come up with?" he sarcastically said, "A simple 'thank you' would suffice" Susan replies, "They were doing fine drowning me without your help" the dwarf points out, "We should have let them" Peter joins, "Why were they trying to kill you, anyway?" Lucy ask, "They're Telmarines. That's what they do" the dwarf answered.

"Telmarines? In Narnia?" Edmund ask, confusingly, the dwarf sigh.

"Where have you been for the last few hundred years?" he ask, "It's a bit of long story" Lucy answered, "And a bit complicated to explain" I added.

Susan hands Peter his sword and I hand Edmund's, "Oh you've got to be kidding me. You're it? You're the Kings and Queens of old?" the dwarf look at us, "High King Peter, the Magnificent" Peter holds out his hand, "You probably could've left off the last bit" Susan comments.

"Wuuutt?" I look at her with the 'wth?' face, the dwarf laughs, "Probably" he said.

"You might be surprised" then Peter unsheathes his sword, "Oh, you don't want to do that, boy" the dwarf said, "Not me. Him" Peter nods his head and we look at Edmund as he unsheathes his sword, I gave him an 'Are you sure?' look.

He nods at me then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look over to see whose hand it is and saw Peter giving me an encouraging look.

Then Peter hands over his sword to the dwarf, seconds past by then he suddenly attacks Edmund, I kinda freak out at the sudden move, well what do you expect, I have jump scare issues.

The dwarf swings the sword, Edmund dodges but the dwarf hits Edmund with the end of the sword, "Oh, you alright?" then the dwarf didn't take time and attacks Edmund again but he blocked.

The dwarf swings the sword but Edmund dodges, the sword swings under Edmund but he jumped and then the dwarf is swinging his sword but every swing, Edmund blocks clashing both swords then a little bit later Edmund points his sword towards the dwarf, "Beards and bedsteads!" the dwarf look at us, shocked, "Maybe that horn worked after all" he continues.

"What horn?" Susan ask.

Third Person's POV:

In the middle of the woods where the dwarves live with a badger, Prince Caspian finally wakes up with a bandage on his head, "This bread is so stale" said from the distance, Caspian sits up and takes off the bandage on his head, "I'll just give him some soup" again a voice said, "He should be coming around soon" it continues.