𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 ✤END✤

The White Stag and The End

Your POV:

Our days and years in Narnia are great, oh and you know what happened after the day Edmund and I confessed at each other?

Well after that day, we started dating but the others don't know yet, we decided to keep it secret for about almost a year, about the end of christmas, we decided to tell the others, I'll admit that their face were hilarious! They were shock about the news then after that, me and Edmund start to go out on dates more and more.

More like almost everyday, Peter and Susan doesn't want to stop us from teasing.

They would say, "Have fun! Oh and don't want another Lucy running around!" and "Get married already!" then they would run away after they said it.

But we all had fun, after a year of dating, Edmund decides to propose to me, I'll admit it, I was surprised on the day he proposed because Lucy calls for me and said that Edmund was being attacked and that he was almost defeat, of course I got worried and we both rushed to where Edmund was, Lucy leading the way.

Then when we were on the place, I got confused because no one's there, not even Edmund fighting someone.

As I turned around, Lucy was gone and then suddenly someone taps my shoulder, of course I got startled, screaming then turned around but got confused because no one's there then when I look down, I saw Edmund kneeling down, holding a beautiful propsosal ring, I completely remembered his words as he hands out the ring.

"Oh my beautiful (Y/n). You were the most beautiful gift that was given to me by heavens, you've made me the happiest man in the world. When I first met you, I was amazed by your beauty, when I spent my days with you, I know deep inside me that you held me captive each day. I am really sorry about how I act towards all of you when the day we move in the professor's house. And from all over this past year, I already knew that I was the luckiest man in the world. And now from this moment, you and I both know that we are in love with each other, there's something I want to ask you for a very long time. Will you be my wife and be with me for eternity?"

(a/n: ARRGGHH! I STRUGGLE ON THAT ONE! THIS WAS BEING WRITE ON THE SPOT BY AUTHOR! WHOO! ENGLISH, NOSEBLEED!)

Before I could ever said yes to him, I punch him on his shoulder, he laughs as I cried then said yes.

And now on the present day, few years had past, me and Edmund are married. Peter, Susan, Edmund, me, and Lucy are catching the oh so famous white stag, Peter was the one who decides to catch it then the five of us decides we all go.

We were riding our horses then when I look back, Edmund was gone, I order Astrid to turn around and go back where Edmund is.

I heard the others followed behind, "Come on, Ed" Susan calls, I look at him, "You alright, hun?" I ask.

(a/n: you're wearing ^)

We all stopped in the middle of the the woods, "Just catching my breath" he answers, "That's all we'll catch at this rate, "What did he say, Susan?" Lucy asks, "'You girls wait in the castle, I'll get the stag myself'" Susan mocks, I chuckle.

"Honestly, (Y/n). How did you fall for him again?" Lucy looks at me, I look back at her laughing, "Shh" I zip my mouth as I giggle.

"What's this?" I saw Peter walk towards a lamp post, we all got off our horses, "It seems familiar" Peter adds, "As if from a dream" Susan said, "Or a dream of a dream" Lucy adds, "Spare Oom" Lucy and I look at each other and we both run to a path, "Lucy!/(Y/n)!" I hear the three calls but they followed ua anyway, "Not again" Susan grunts as they followed us.

The the path got narrower and branches on the way, "Come on!" Lucy calls from the front.

Then we arrive and puts aside some coats blocking the way, "These aren't branches" I heard Peter said from behind, "They aren't. They're coats" I replied then we were in between the coats.

"Susan, you're on my foot!"

"Peter,move off!"

"Stop shoving!"

"Stop it!"

"Ow!"

"Hey!"

"Ouch, Edmund that's my foot!"

"Ow!"

"I'm not on your toe!"

As we all walk between coats, pushing, steps on foot of one another, and shoving, our voices are getting smaller and higher pitch like we were children again then we all shove onto the floor on our knees.

My engagement ring is gone, as well as my wedding ring.

And our clothes are back from the day we were get in Narnia

Then Professor Kirke comes in the room, looking at us surprised, "Oh! There your are" he walks towards us, "What were you all doing in the wardrobe?" he ask, "You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir" Peter answers.

"Try me" Professor throws the ball to Peter and he catches it.

I'd say that this was an amazing adventure for all of us, this is the best GREAT DIVIDE of between non-mythical and non-magical world and mythical and magical world. Between Narnia and England.