ⅈℕᝨ⌾ ᝨℍℰ ႮℕKℕ⌾ᗯℕ ℂℍ. 4

Temptation Island

(a/n: long, long chapter)

▲───────◇◆◇───────▲

Your POV:

"What did you mean when you said you made them invisible for their own good?" Lucy ask Coriakin, we are walking to the room, or I mean his study, "It seemed the easiest way to protect them from the evil" Coriakin answered, "You mean the mist?" Edmund ask, "I mean what lies behind the mist" Coriakin clarified.

I was holding Cressy's hand as we walk, we arrive in the room, I look up and saw some cloud like and looks a lot like galaxy, circle around the ceiling, then we stop around the room, Coriakin throws what looks like a map in the middle of the room and reveals a 3D like map, "That's quite beautiful" I heard Eustace comment, "I mean, for a make believe map of a make-believe world" he quickly covers up, "There is the source of your troubles. Dark Island" the map pans to the Island, "The place where evil lurks. It can take any form. It can make your darkest dreams come true. It seeks to corrupt all goodness to steal the light from this world" Coriakin explains

"How do we stop it?" Lucy ask, "You must break its spell" Coriakin answers then look at Edmund or on his sword, "That sword you carry, there are six others" he points, "Have you seen them?" Edmund ask, "Yes" Coriakin replies, "The six lords, they passed through here?" Caspian ask, I hand Lucy Cressida and walk around, "Indeed" Coriakin said, "Where were they headed?" Caspian ask, "Where I sent them" the map pans away and stops on an island.

With I walk around and spots a book, another spell book then I took it from the shelf, 'Deep spells,' "To break the spell, you must follow the blue star to Ramandu's Island. There, the seven swords must be laid at Aslan's table. Only then can their true magical power be released. But beware... You are about to be tested" Coriakin explains, "Tested?" Lucy ask as I turn to some pages, "Until you lay down the seventh sword, evil has the upper hand. It will do everything in its power to tempt you" Coriakin answered, "Be strong. Don't fall to temptation. To defeat the darkness out there... You must defeat the darkness inside yourself" he continued.

I was reading on some enchantment then suddenly words and letters started to flew off the book which surprised me and throws the book off my hands in horror, the others look at me then Coriakin walk towards me and picks up the book, he look at the title, "I'm sorry but it really surprised me. The letters just flew off the book and.." I stopped as he look at me.

"Don't let it fool you or it may control you instead of yourself. You have the power that can do spells. Don't let fear be your enemy" he explains then hands me the book, "I will give you that and I hope you will never use it to tempt you with power" he explains.

Time skip:

We all are riding the ship for fourteen days now and still hadn't find any island, night has come again but it was stormy, and again I was singing for Cressy to let her fall asleep.

I close my eyes and I can see
The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make