𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕙. 2

The Wardrobe and Narnia

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name
(s/c) - Skin color
(e/c) - Eyes' color
(h/l) - Hair length
(h/c) - Hair color
(f/c) - Favorite color
(

f/f) - Favorite flower
(a/n) - Author's note

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(a/n: you're wearing ^ Again sorry if you have shorter or longer than this hair. Long chapter ahead)

Your POV:

Today's raining. I was with the Pevensie siblings, doing nothing. Which we are clearly bored, well not Susan, "Gastrovascular" she read, "Come on, Peter. Gatrovascular" she repeats.

"Is that latin?" Peter ask, boredly, "Yes" Susan replies, "Is it latin fo 'worst game ever invented'?" Edmund butts in, I shoot a look at him.

Susan sighs and slams the book shut, "We could play hide and seek" Lucy suggests, I grin, "But we're already having so much fun" Peter sarcastically said, Susan sighs, "Come on, Peter, please" Lucy begs.

"No offense but we're going to break the rules. It'll be fun, though" I comment, "Pretty, please?" Lucy looks at Peter with puppy eyes.

Peter then smiles, "One, two, three, four, five..." he starts, we all run to hide, "What?" Edmund whines. I drag Lucy then when we didn't have somewhere to hide she was the one to drag me, we arrive at the space where the curtain was.

I let go of Lucy's hand when she goes behind the curtain but Edmund beats her to it, "I was here first" he said then goes behind the curtain, Lucy sigh, I drag her to a room where a white cloth engulf somethinh.

I just found out yesterday then we go towards it and takes the cloth off and let it lay on the ground, it was a wardrobe, "75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95" Peter's voice rang as we get in the wardrobe.

We backs off and by now we are reaching the end of the wardrobe but I felt leaves, so I look behind me then taps Lucy, who was beside me, a little.

This place is beautiful, so winter-y, I grab Lucy's hand and walk straight to a path.

It lead us to a lamp post, 'This place is wonderful' I thought then I heard branches snaps, I let my guard on and hide Lucy behind me, as if protecting her.

Then suddenly I saw a creature, without even looking clearly me and Lucy yells with the creature and we hid behind the lamp post.

Me and Lucy slowly walks past the lamp post, letting her hand go and reaches for a box that the creature dropped.

"You drop these. Please come out, we would not hurt you, don't worry we'll not be afraid" I call out then the creature walks slowly towards us, I give the box to it with caution.

"Were you hiding from us?" Lucy ask, the creature stutters as it picks up the things he dropped, "No, I-I-I-I just. I was just, um... I didn't want to scare you" Lucy and I chuckles, looking at each other then back at the creature.

"If you don't mind me asking... What are you?" Lucy ask, "Well, I'm a... Well, I'm a faun. And what about you? You must be some kind of beardless dwarf?" it replies.

"We're not dwarfs. We're girls" I said, "And actually, I'm tallest in my class" Lucy picks up one more thing that the said faun dropped and hands it over.

"You mean to say that you're daughters of Eve?" it asks, "Well, my mum's name is Helen" Lucy replies, "And I don't know mine" I said looking at the ground.