ⅈℕᝨ⌾ ᝨℍℰ ႮℕKℕ⌾ᗯℕ ℂℍ. 2

The Sacrifice To The Green Mist

(a/n: long chappy ahead. EDITED)

▲───────◇◆◇───────▲

Your POV:

We all are in the study, as the moment me and Lucy walk in the study, "Aslan" she smiled as she walk towards the carved face of Aslan on the wall then she walks forward, "Look, Susan's bow and arrows" she spots her sister's bow and arrow, "Lucy" Caspian calls.

I look at him and saw that he presents Lucy's cordial and dagger to her, "My healing cordial, and dagger" she walk towards Caspian then attempts to take her cordial and weapon but she stops, "Oh, may I?" she ask, "Of course, they're yours" Caspian answered then Lucy takes her cordial and dagger, "Peter's sword" I heard Edmund said, "Yes. I looked after it as promised" then Caspian unhangs it, "Here. Hold it if you wish" he said as he hands it to Edmund, "No, no, it's yours. Peter gave it to you" Edmund insists, "Well, we did save this for you though" I reach for the torch then hand it to Edmund, "Thanks" he smiles then opens it, it shone to his eyes, I chuckled as he pans away the torch from his eyes a little.

"And who's that boy with you again? Cousin?" I ask, "Eustace, and yes he's our cousin" Lucy answered, I nod understandingly.

Time Skip:

"Since you left, the giants of the Narnia surrendered unconditionally then we defeated the Calormen armies at the Great Desert. There is peace across all of Narnia" Caspian explains, "Peace?" Edmund ask in confusion.

"In just five years" Caspian said, "And have you found yourself a queen in those five years?" Lucy ask, I look at her, "No. Not one to compare with your sister" Caspian answered, "He still loves her" I roll my eyes at Caspian then smiled, "Hang on. If there are no wars to fight and no one is in trouble, then why are we here?" we look at Edmund, "That's a good question, I've been asking myself the same thing" Caspian replies, "Maybe Aslan has something to do about that or maybe he wants us to be helped by them" I said to Caspian, he nods, "Maybe" he reply.

"So where are we sailing to?" Edmund ask, "Before I took back the throne from my uncle, he tried to kill my father's closest friends and most loyal supporters. The seven lords of Telmar" I saw Caspian look to the drawn pictures of the seven lords.

"They fled to the Lone Islands. And no one has heard from them since" Caspian finishes.

"So you think something has happened to them?" Edmund ask, "Well, if it has, it's my duty to find out" Caspian answered, "Well, what's east of the Lone Islands?" I look towards Lucy, "Uncharted waters. Things you can barely imagine. Tales of sea serpents and worse" the Captain, Drinian, answered, "Sea serpents?" Edmund ask with amused face, "Alright, Captain, that's enough of your tall tales" Caspian bites on an apple.

I shake my head chuckling, we all get out from the study, I walk to mine and my daughter's room then when I walk in, I saw her sitting beside the table while looking at something in front of her.

Her back facing me so she hadn't noticed I'm here, I tip toed slowly to her then look beyond her shoulders and saw she was looking at her father's picture using her magic, yes she has powers to see pictures and to know where to find places, peoples, and others.

I heard cheers from outside and sword clashing, I believe Caspian and Edmund are having match, I smiled, "You could see him now if you want" I spoke then she yelp in surprise, I chuckle because of how cute she was when she's surprised, then she move her hand down and the picture follows the gusture and it disappeared to thin air, "Come on, it's time you meet your father" I hold out my hand and she gladly accepts it then we walk out of the room, "Alright, back to work" I heard the captain from the upper deck ordered then the cheers died down and the crew members return on what they're doing.