ⅈℕᝨ⌾ ᝨℍℰ ႮℕKℕ⌾ᗯℕ ℂℍ. 5

The Blue Star

Your POV:

We arrive back where we left the boats and both Edmund and Caspian finally snaps out from the temptation, "What food do you find?" Caspian ask, "It's volcanic, Your Majesty. Not much grows" the man ask, "Where's Eustace?" Lucy ask.

"I believe he's out, not helping us load the boats" Reepicheep answered, "Eustace! Eustace!" Lucy calls but no one came.

She turns, "Edmund, I've got a bad feeling" she said, "I'll go find him" Edmund replies, "I'll come with you" Caspian said, handing me the sword of the lord then they go off to find 'Useless.'

Third Person's POV:

As Edmund and Caspian were walking to find the lost boy, "Eustace!" Caspian calls, "Eustace!" Edmund calls too but no one come at them but they arrived at a golden treasure of the dragon, "Treasure" both kings look at the golden treasure, "Trouble" Caspian said.

They go down to look for the boy then they found Eusctace's shoe, "Eustace" Edmund look at the shoe then around and spots the clothes of his cousin on the ground with his diary, looking at it, "Oh, cousin" he said, "I'm sorry" Caspian replies, "He was just a boy. I never should've left him. What could have happened to him?" Caspian looks behind him, "In this place? Anything. And he wasn't the first" he walks towards a skeleton of one of the lost lords of telmar, "It's Lord Octesian. We should find his..." he looks at Edmund who has found the lord's sword, "...Sword" he finishes.

Meanwhile, at the ship, (Y/n) and Lucy are waiting for the boys to return with Eustace but while waiting, a dragon's screech could be heard from the distance, the peoples look at the island, Lucy turns to Drinian as another screech could be heard from the distance, "What was that?" she ask then look back at the island and another screech could be heard, "A dragon?" (Y/n) mumbles then there's a fire blown from behind the mountain, "Is it a volcano?" Gael, the little girl who came with them without her father knowing, ask.

"Oh, no. That's no volcano" Drinian answers then walks down.

"All hands on deck here!"

Then another screech could be heard but this time with a sound of flying, "Archers, arm yourselves!" Drinian orders, (Y/n) go down then grab her bow and arrows.

The crew members are busy passing weapons as the dragon flies closer and closer to their ship, (Y/n) aims as the dragon blows fire then it flies around the ship, (Y/n) was aiming to it's head but what she saw was a familiar eyes, so she pans away her bow and arrow, "Eustace?" she mumbles, the dragon flew around, "Take on positions and wait for my command" Drinian orders, the dragon flew up then lands on one of the sail, "What's he doing?" Lucy nervously ask as she hold Gael protectively.

All crew members and the captain aims for the dragon but (Y/n), "Fire!" Drinian orders, "No, don't!" (Y/n) tries but she was too late because all the crew members shoots, "He'll break the mast!" the Captain yells, "Right!" Reepicheep, being the small one, runs up the mast while the crew member shoots at the dragon.

Cressida, being the curious person, she walks out from her mum's and her's room and saw that there was a dragon, (Y/n) saw her, "Garrie, go back inside!" she orders but the little girl was too scared, so she quickly walk towards her daughter and grabs her then walks to the upper deck where Lucy and Gael were.

"Why in the world would you go out here?" she scolds her daughter, seeing her daughter looking down, she hugs her trying to comfort her then look back at the dragon who was being shot by the archers.

Then Reepicheep stabs the dragons hand and it screech in pain, the dragon flew off back to the island.

Meanwhile with Edmund and Caspian, they're walking back now to the ship but Caspian stops as he heard flying behind them, he looks back and saw the dragon was about to grab him, he ducks then it flew to Edmund, "Edmund!" Caspian calls but before Edmund looks back, he was grabbed by the dragon then it flew to the ship, Lucy and Cressida saw him, "Edmund!/Dad!" they shout, "Lucy! (Y/n)!" he calls but he was being drag to somewhere then they arrive where some words was spelled 'I AM EUSTACE.'

Edmund read it, "You've got to be joking" he said.

Few minutes later, they're at the shore, (Y/n) holding her daughter as they look at the dragon, who now they know as Eustace, he tries to take off the bracelet but he couldn't, "He must have been tempted by the treasure" Edmund said, "Anyone knows a dragon's treasure is enchanted" Eustace look at Caspian with furrowed forehead (a/n: don't know🤣🤣), "Well, anyone from here" Caspian clarifies.

Lucy walks towards Eustace but he was backing away then Lucy holds out her hands, Eustace gives up his wrist, Lucy takes out the bracelet earning a groan from Eustace.

She laughs then throws the bracelet on the ground, "Is there any way to change him back?" Edmund ask, "Not that I know of" Caspian answers, looking at the Captain, "Aunt Alberta will not be pleased" Edmund said to Eustace, "Sorry about the hand, old boy. I can be a little overzealous at times" Reepicheep apologizes.

Your POV:

"The boats are ready, Sire" one of the cre members calls, "We can't leave him alone" Lucy said to Edmund, "With him being a vicious like creature" I added, "Well, we can't bring him on board, Your Majesties" the Captain replies.

"He has wings" I spoke, "Drinian, you and the others take one boat back. The rest of us will stay here 'til morning and work out what to do" Caspian said as he hands the sword, "But you've no provisions, and no means of staying warm, you Majesty" the father of the little girl insists, "Perhaps, Eustace know what to do about that" I look at Eustace, he thinks for a moment then breathes fire to a stick, "And you were saying?" Reep ask, we laugh.

Evening came, here I am again beside my daughter, humming a song for her to fall asleep, stroking her hair gently.

"You always do that" Edmund said, he was lying to my other side, I was in the middle of them, "She won't sleep if I don't do this, Ed" I replied looking at him, luckily Cressy's sleeping, I saw him smiling.

"I've never seen these constellations before" he said, "Hmm/Me neither" Caspian and I reply, "We're a long way from home. When I was a boy, I used to imagine sailing to the end of the world... Finding my father there" Caspian spoke, "Maybe you will" Edmund replies.

I then fall asleep from the moment of silence.

"-- ---- -p. (Y/n) ---- u--. (Y/n)" I snap my eyes open then look toward who was shaking me, I saw Gael, "Hmm? What?" I ask sleepily, "(Y/n), Lucy wake up. Look" she said, "Where?" I rub my eyes then look at to the distance of the ocean and saw a blue star.

"The Blue Star" me and Lucy said, we at each other then smiled happily, "Everybody! Wake up!" Lucy calls.

"What? What is it?" I heard Reep ask, "Everybody, wake up! It's the Blue Star!" me and Lucy calls this time, I smile at the star.