ⅈℕᝨ⌾ ᝨℍℰ ႮℕKℕ⌾ᗯℕ ℂℍ. 3

Coriakin

(a/n: another long chappy ahead)

▲───────◇◆◇───────▲

Your POV:

I was the last one to be out from the market, Edmund ran towards me then hugs me, "I'm alright" I said to him, we let go from each other as peoples cheer around us in victory, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty!" the man I saw earlier running to his wife approach beside Caspian but was being stop by Drinian.

"My wife was taken just this morning" the man said, "It's alright, Drinian" Caspian said to the captain as the little girl got a hold on the man's arm, "I beg you, take me with you" the man begs as he removes his daughter's hand on his arm.

"I want to come" said the little girl, "No, Gael, stay with your aunt" the man said, I look at the little with pity, "I'm a sailor. Been on the seas my whole life" the man said, "Of course, you must" Caspian replies, as we go down, "My king" someone called, I look where the voice come from and saw an old man holding a sword that was covered with dirt, "This was given to me by your father, I hid it safely in a cave all these years" the old man said as I approach beside Lucy, "That's an old Narnian sword" Edmund replies.

"It's from your Golden Age. There are seven such swords, gifts from Aslan to protect Narnia. Your father entrusted them to us. Here, take it" the old man, who I now know was one of the lords, hands Caspian the sword, "And may it protect you" the lord continues, Caspian takes the sword and, people cheers, "Thank you, my lord. And we shall find your lost citizens" then we walk away, me and Lucy follows Edmund and Caspian behind, "Edmund" Caspian calls then they stopped which me and Lucy stopped too, I saw Caspian hands the sword to Edmund, he gladly takes.

Me and Lucy look at each other, smiling, then to Edmund, Lucy walks away following Caspian, I put my hand to Edmund's shoulder, he look at me smiling, I followed Lucy then Edmund behind me.

Time Skip:

We were back on the ship, "Mum!" I heard a little voice call, I look at Cressida then we hug, "I thought you'd never come back" she cries, "But I did" I replied then she let go and hug Edmund too, he kiss the top of her head and let go.

Few hours later, it's night again, I was in mine and Garrie's room, singing for Garrie to fall asleep, stroking her hair gently.

(a/n: song on top, lyrics below)

You tucked me in, turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that
Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere

You were always there when I looked back
You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could been
And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far, but you can always dream
Wish you may, and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
Got your wings, now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true
Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
You've been waiting for this day
All along you've known just what to do