𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕙. 6

The War

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name
(s/c) - Skin color
(e/c) - Eyes' color
(h/l) - Hair length
(h/c) - Hair color
(f/c) - Favorite color
(f/f) - Favorite flower
(a/n) - Author's note

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Third Person's POV:

As (Y/n), Lucy, and Susan sent the message, some petals of the cherry blossom gets in Peter's and Edmund's tent and form a figure.

Petals go through Peter's face that wakes him up then unsheathes his sword, pointing it to the figure, Edmund wakes up.

"Be still, my Princes, I bring grave news from your sisters and friend" it said.

In the morning, Oreius and Edmund are in front of Aslan's tent as Peter looks in for Aslan then he walks out, "She's right. He's gone" Peter said.

"Then you'll have to lead us" Peter looks at Edmund, "Peter, there's an army out there and it's ready to follow you" Edmund adds, "I can't" Peter answers, "Aslan believed you could. And so do I" Edmund replies.

"The Witch's army is nearing, sire. What are your orders?" Oreius ask, they planned all the way and finally the time has come.

In the clearing, a Griffin flew around, "They've come, you highness, in numbers and weapons far greater tan our own" it said to Peter, "Numbers do not win a battle" Oreius speak, "No. But I bet they help" Peter replies.

The Witch and her army of dangerous animals arrives.

Peter unsheathes his sword and raises it onto the air, Narnians cheer, blew a horn, "I have no interest in prisoners. Kill them all" the Witch orders, the Minotaur mooed and the dwarves and other creature cheers.

Then they all attack, Narnians stood there grounds, the Witch's troops are mid way away from them then Edmund signals all the Griffins whose all are holding rocks, "Looks to the sky!" the minotaur orders

The dwarves looks up and saw Griffins, they aim for the Griffins as the Griffins flew and lets go off the rock and let it lunch over the Witch's troops.

Dwarves then shoots their arrows to the Griffins, some missed, some don't.

"Are you with me?" Peter looks at Oreius, "To the death" Oreius answered, they both look forward, "For Narnia and for Aslan!" Peter yells then all the Narnians with Peter charges.

While Edmund with the archers, waiting for signal.

Meanwhile...

With (Y/n), Susan, and Lucy, the three woke up and lets go off Aslan.

"We should go" Susan said, "I'm so cold" Lucy said as they walk to the stairs, they look back and forward again, as the three walk down the stairs the ground shakes causing them to kneel down to the ground for support so I wouldn't fall off the stairs.

"Susan!" Lucy calls, the three look back, the Stone Table was broken and Aslan's gone, "Where's Aslan?" Lucy asks as they walk to the stone table.

"What have they done?" Susan adds then Aslan walks from behind the wall as the sun shines behind him.

"Aslan!" the three runs over to him and hugs him delightfully as he chuckles, "But we saw the knife. The Witch" Susan starts, "If the Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interpreted the Deep Magic differently. Then when a willing victim who has committed no treachery is killed on a traitor's stead, the Stone Table will crack and even death itself will turn backwards" Aslan explains as they walks around the Stone Table, facing the Stone Table.