𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔠𝔥. 4

Telmarines

Your POV:

A few hours of walking, we all heard people and trees falling, we approach and hid behind a stack of tree trunks.

We all watch as people are tinkering on something, probably, they're Telmarines, I remember well the clothes of the Telmars earlier.

The two men throws Trumpkin onto the river, I saw the people now some are wearing exactly the Telmar clothes then I heard neighing of horses, we quickly go down to hid ourselves more, I heard Susan whisper something but can't made to listen but nevermind.

Then Peter stood up and walk into the woods again, followed by Trumpkin then Susan, I followed behind then Lucy and Edmund.

Minutes later we approach where Lucy and I saw Aslan earlier, I walk towards the hill and look down to the river, I don't know but I found it satisfying, "So, where exactly do you think you saw Aslan?" Peter ask, I look to them, "I wish you'd all stop trying to sound like a grown-ups..." Lucy snaps, "I don't think I saw him. I did see him" she continue.

"I am a grown up" the DLF said as Lucy walk beside me, "It's right over..." then the ground collapse, Lucy and I both scream in fright but then I felt another ground under my feet, "Lucy!/(Y/n)!" I heard the others calls as me and Lucy fall.

"Here" Lucy finishes her sentece as I sigh in relief, then after the others go down to us, we begun walking again, down towards the river and cross it, I was behind Trumpkin as Lucy leads the way then Lucy steps on a wrong rock and Trumpkin catches her behind before she falls.

Time Skip:

Night has come, we all are laying around the bonfire, me beside my beloved husband of course, his arm around me, he was fast asleep as he lays beside me.

I can't sleep so I just close my eyes and listen my surroundings, "Lucy, are you awake?" I heard Susan whisper, I continue listening, I heard a hum as an answer, "Why do you think I didn't see Aslan?" Susan ask, "You believe me?" Lucy ask back, 'Who wouldn't believe?' I thought.

"Well, we got across the gorge" Susan answers, "I don't know. Maybe you didn't really want to" Lucy replies.

"You always know we'd be coming back here, didn't you?" Susan ask, "I hoped so" then a second of silence then a rustle of the grass slightly, "I finnaly just got used in the idea of being in England" Susan said, "But you're happy to be here, aren't you?" Lucy ask, "When it lasts" Susan answered then I drifted off to sleep.

Third Person's POV:

The Pevensies, (Y/n), and their Dear Little Friend are sleeping then suddenly a butterfly flew and it lays on Edmunds hand that was around (Y/n)'s waist and it begun to glow.

Seconds later, the glowing died down and the butterfly flew off.

Your POV:

Dream...

I woke up when I heard a rustle, it was morning, I felt nothing around my waist then I look at Edmund, his back was facing me so I decided to stand up and look around as I wait for the others to wake up.

Then suddenly wind has circled around me like it was hugging me then the petals of the cherry blossom tree begin to form a figure of a woman, I heard laughter as the figure flew, I watch her and saw that the tree trunks blocking a way was moved aside and moments later as the trunks are moved aside the figure has left, I walk straight where the path was taking me then at the edge of the cliff I saw Aslan.

"Aslan?" I call then he look at me, he smiles, I run towards him and hugged him, "Oh Aslan, I know you are the one Lucy and I saw yesterday" I said, he laugh, "Yes, I am" he answered, I look closely to him.

"You've grown" I said, "Every year you grow... So shall I" he replies, "Why didn't you tell Lucy you saw me, too?" he ask.

"Well, I was but decided against it. Something's holding me back to do so" I answered truthfully, "That something would never exist because it was you who really holds yourself back and fighting against the truth" he replies, "Maybe" I look on the ground, "Why didn't you come after me?" he ask, "I don't know, but maybe I was too afraid to come alone, I'm more fond of having someone beside me when I go" I answered.

"It's alright. That's all what I needed" he replied, "Now I have something to tell you very important" then butterflies surround us.

 That's all what I needed" he replied, "Now I have something to tell you very important" then butterflies surround us

"These butterflies, each and everyone of them are special. If you encounter one of these on your journey on finding Caspian, don't bother if one is coming towards you. When it come towards you, hold out your hand" then one of the butterflies come towards me, I hold out my hand and it lands of my pointer finger.

It lays down for a minute or two before it flew off again, "But if you didn't encounter any of these and you felt dizzy but didn't fell unconcious, it was the reason why you're feeling dizzy. The butterfly already had come towards you, but there will be something on your palm before you feel dizzy. Look at your palm now" I look at my palm and saw a flower, I look amazed.

 Look at your palm now" I look at my palm and saw a flower, I look amazed

(a/n: just pretend that this flower is black)

"Woah" I whispered, "Someone will come and you will feel complete soon" then Aslan's voice faded then darkness consumed me, What did he mean by that?