𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔠𝔥. 1

Returning

(Y/n) (L/n), Edmund's girlfriend in the real world and his wife in Narnia, was now living with them in Finchley. Peter's the one who suggested to let her move in with them, after all. Their mother didn't mind to it, hell she even love it to have another girl in their family. (Y/n) and Edmund are still dating so no one can suspect that they're married, the Pevensies' mother noticed on how Edmund changed when (Y/n) came to their lives and came to the point that she was asking for grandchildren. She would always annoy them and tease them. Peter and Susan are always agreeing with their mother causing the situation a bit more embarrassing to both (Y/n) and Edmund, they sometimes blush 50 shades of red and sometimes would laugh nervously. Moving on to and talk about Narnia. It's been a year since they came back from there, things changed when they arrived. On the present day, (Y/n) is going school with the Pevensie siblings, but changed when they return as their another adventure, awaits.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

Your POV:

Me and Lucy are running down the streets, passing through highways, moving to different sidewalks, panting heavily as we look for Susan, I was wearing the same clothes as Lucy.

A car almost hit us as we cross over the highway, "Mind yourselves, loves" the driver shouts, "I'm sorry!/Sorry!" Lucy and I continue running 'til we find Susan, with a boy who clearly is annoying her, 'Our time is right' I thought.

"Susan!" we call, she look at us, "You better come quickly" Lucy said as I pant heavily.

We run again, this time with Susan, across the street, crossing the highway again and down a subway of the train station, there you can see Peter who was being in trouble, again.

It was then I saw Edmund quickly walk down the stairs, "Edmund!" me and Lucy calls but he didn't look at us.

People chanting then moments later the people who are in charge on the subway,(a/n: sorry, didn't know what to call them😅😅😅), stop them.

"Break it up"

"That's enough. Come on"

"That's it. Come one"

"Act your age!"

Then the crowd dispersed, me, Lucy, and Susan go back upstairs and take our luggage, "You're welcome" I heard Edmund said from behind as we go to the sitting area and sat there with them, "I had it sorted" Peter replies as he got up from the seat, "What was it this time?" Susan ask, "He bumped me" Peter answers.

"So you hit him?" Lucy joins, "No. After he bumped me, they tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him" Peter replies, "Now is it that hard to apologize and don't get into fight?" I ask as I stand up.

He shoot me a look, "And to walk away?" Susan adds.

"I shouldn't have to" Peter quickly replies, "I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?" he adds, "Um, we are kids" Edmund joins.

"I wasn't always" then silence for a moment, "It's been a year. How does he expect us to wait?" Peter continues, "I think it's time to accept that we live here. It's no use pretending any different" Susan answers as Peter sat where I was earlier.

I sighed heavily then when I turned to my right, I saw the boy who was with Susan earlier, "Pretend you're talking to me" I heard Susan said.

I look at them, "We are talking to you" Edmund replies then Susan shoots him a look.

"Ow!" Lucy stand up quickly, "Quiet, Lu" Susan orders, "Something pinched me!" Lucy replies back, "Hey, stop pulling!" this time Peter stands, "Not touching you!" Edmund answers then I felt a tug on my skirt as Peter stand beside me, "Hey!" I furrowed my brows to him.

"I'm not doing anything!" he looks at me, "Look, would all of you just..." Susan stops in the middle of her sentence when the train goes past us.

"What is that?" Susan ask, "It feels magic" Lucy answers, "Quick, everyone hold hands" I quickly hold Edmunds hand but he won't hold his own brother's hand, 'Really, what am I going to do with you?' I facepalm.

"I'm not holding your hand!" he insists, "Oh god, Edmund! Just hold him!" I order and he did what I told him.

The train was moves past us as the wind started to peel the tiles around then a few minutes later the train vanished, as well as the station and our luggage, we all are in a cave then when the sun shines outside and saw a shore, we already knew where we are.

We walk out off the cave and look around, "Race you!" I then run to the water as I take off the coat and my shoes with the others following behind.

"Shame you're not as quick as me, Ed!" Peter taunts, "Last one in's a rotten egg!" I heard Susan calls then when we're far enough, I splash water to Lucy, she screams then splash back to me, we continue water fight.

Lucy let herself fall to the water, Peter splash water on my face causing me to gasp to the sudden coldness touched my face, I splash some back at him.

We laugh loudly as we splash with one another, I splash some to Ed but what came back was being pulled down to the water, I scream, "Edmund!" I whines as he laugh.

This continue for a few seconds then I saw Edmund stops as he look up, I followed his gaze and saw... Ruins?

"What is it?" I heard Peter ask, "Where do you suppose we are?" Edmund ask, "Where do you think?" Peter laughs, "Well, I don't remember ruins in Narnia" Edmund replies, I continue looking at the ruin, silence consume us.

'What the bloody hell really happened here?' I thought.