𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔠𝔥. 5

Prince Caspian

Your POV:

I snap my eyes open when I heard footsteps slowly walking away, I was laying on my side and felt an arm wrap around my waist, I look behind me and saw my husband still sleeping.

I carefully remove his arm so he wouldn't wake up, once I unwraps it around me, I sit up and look around us, Peter and Lucy are gone, so I look for them, I grab my bow and arrow and belted my dagger around my waist, on my way, I heard swords clashing then it stopped when, "No, stop!" I heard a familiar voice shouts, 'Lucy?' I thought then I saw Peter, who was holding a rock, Lucy standing meters away, and another guy with shoulder length, black hair holding a sword, pointing on Peter.

I walk beside Lucy as Peter look at her then around us, Lucy finally notices me beside her and hold my arm, I look around and saw Narnians surround us, "Prince Caspian?" Peter ask, I look back at them, "Yes. And who are you?" the guy, who now I know was Caspian, ask back.

"Peter!" I heard from behind me, I turned around and saw Susan, Edmund, and Trumpkin rushing towards us.

I notice Edmund sigh as he saw me, 'Here we again again with his worry chemerut' I thought rolling my eyes a little but a small smile creeps on my lips, "High King Peter" Caspian replies, "I believe you called" Peter answers, "Well, yes but... I thought you'd be older" okay! We've been insulted, huh.

"If you like, we could come back in few years" Peter replies, "No. No, that's alright. You're just... You're not exactly what I expected" Caspian replies quickly as he looks at us and stops on Susan.

"Neither are you" I heard Edmund said, "A common enemy unites even the oldest foes" a badger said, "We have anxiously awaited your return, my liege" a mouse came towards Peter, "Our hearts and swords are at your service" he bows, Lucy leans towards me and Susan, "Oh my gosh, he is so cute" she said, "Who said that?!" the mouse points his sword towards us, "Sorry" Lucy apologizes, "Oh, uh... Your majesty, with the greatest respect, I do believe 'courageous,' 'courteous,' and 'chivalrous' might more befit a knight of Narnia" the mouse sheathes his sword, "Well, at least we know some of you can handle a blade" Peter said.

'Wuuutt?' I chuckle, "Yes indeed. And I have recently put it to good use securing weapons for your army, sire" the mouse replies.

"Good. Because we're going to need every sword we can get" Peter said, "Well,, then you will probably be wanting yours back" Caspian hands him the sword and Peter takes it, I shake my unamused, Peter sheathes his sword then walk, we all followed behind.

Time Skip:

We are walking for a few minutes now, I pant a little as we walk forward, I look on my palm where I saw a flower in my dream and saw it was there.

'It was true?' I confusedly thought but shake it off and continue walking.

Caspian and Peter leading the way, chatting along the way, me behind Lucy, in front of us are the dwarves and the badger, "So? What are they like?" the badger ask Trumpkin, "Malcontents, complainers, stubborn as mules in the morning" Trumpkin answers, "Oh. So you like them, then" the other dwarf replies, Lucy look at me, I grin and she laughs a little.

Me, Lucy, Susan, and Edmund catch up with Peter as we walk, I was panting a little more heavy now as we walk, I think Susan notices because she rubs my back a little, "You alright?" she ask, "Yeah, don't mind me" I nod a little, I was in the middle of Susan and Edmund as you were wondering.

Then we arrived on a flat land and saw other Narnians on a way side by side on a path, we approach the path as the centaurs holds out their swords in the air and waits for us to enter, I look at Susan and smile, the same with Edmund, he holds my hand and we walk forward.

We entered what looks like an underground mine, minotaurs are forging (a/n: that right?) some weapons, I walk on a corner of what looks like a room.

I walk in and saw some drawings on the wall, I can see clearly because there are lights coming from a fire torch, I felt a presence behind me and turn around to look and saw Susan, she didn't saw the drawings yet, she's just looking around, she didn't even notice me here, "Susan" I called, she look at me and I signal her to look at the wall.

She saw the drawings and turn towards Peter, "Peter. You may want to see this" she call then the others came.

Looking on the wall, there's our coronation, I even saw the lamp post and beside was Mr. Tumnus, "It's us" Susan said, "What is this place?" Lucy ask, "You don't know?" Caspian ask back amused then he takes the fire torch and walks further leading the way, I hold on Lucy's hand, "(Y/n), your hand is cold and sweaty" Lucy said, "Are you alright?" she ask, "Yeah, I am. I'm completely fine. This is normal" I answered but this is clearly isn't.

Then we followed the others, we arrived on a room, Caspian bring the torch beside and the whole room lit up as the fire was run around, it looks like a fire place, in the middle of the room, we saw the Stone Table where Aslan was being 'killed,' note the quotation mark.

"The Stone Table" I mumble as me and Lucy come towards it, I let go off Lucy's hand and hold on the Stone Table then look in front and saw the picture of Aslan was carved on the wall, "He must know what he's doing" Lucy said, "I think it's up to us now" Peter replies.

I look at them not letting go of the Stone table then look back at the picture of Aslan.