𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕙. 3

Back Again and Meeting The Beavers

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name
(s/c) - Skin color
(e/c) - Eyes' color
(h/l) - Hair length
(h/c) - Hair color
(f/c) - Favorite color
(f/f) - Favorite flower
(a/n) - Author's note

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(a/n: your wearing ^ and now sorry if you have short hair)

Your POV:

Today is a sunny day, we were outside and do whatever we want.

I'm with Lucy, she was reading while I hum a song, the other three are playing cricket, "Peter winds up, poise to take yet another wicket!" Peter announces, throwing the ball to Edmund who's out of daze.

"Ow!" Edmund complains when he was hit, "Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream" Peter said then Susan throws back the ball to him, "Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Edmund ask.

I huffed, "I thought you said it was a kid's game" Peter replies, "Besides, we could all use the fresh air" Susan adds.

"It's not like there isn't air inside" Edmund said, I snickered, "Are you ready?" Peter ask as he plays the ball.

"Are you?" then with that Peter bowls the ball, (a/n: huh? Sorry am zoning out...) Edmund hits it then the ball was sent breaking the glass.

Lucy and I look at each other then goes inside, we arrived into a room then saw an armour lays on the floor and a broken glass.

"Well done, Ed" Peter said, "You bowled it!" Edmund replies.

Then I heard Mrs. Macready's voice, stomping angrily on the floor, "What on earth is going on there?!", "The Macready" Susan said then we all run to hide.

"Come on!" we all hurriedly run out, we turn to a room and go out the door but stopped when we heard footsteps.

"No, no, back, back, back" we all go back and go upstairs, the footsteps got louder then we go back down and go to a door but the footsteps are getting louder, we run and run 'til we end up in a familiar corridor, Peter tries to open a door but it was locked.

Edmund runs to a room, we all ended up in spare room where the wardrobe is, he then runs towards it and open it, "Come on!" Edmund calls.

"Oh, you've got to be joking" Susan said then we all heard footsteps again, we quickly hid in the wardrobe, backing up.

"My toe!"

"I'm not on your toe!"

"Ow!"

"Ow you stood on my foot!" (a/n: any Hermione Granger fans?🤣🤣🤣)

"Move back!"

"Will you stop shoving?!"

Then I saw Susan and Peter was on the ground, looking forward, 'We're in Narnia' I thought, both Peter and Susan stood from the ground.

"Impossible" Susan said, amazed, "Don't worry. I'm sure it's just your imagination" Lucy said, "Or your dreams" I added.

"I don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it" Peter said, "No, it wouldn't" then Lucy throws a snowball to Peter, he was hit on the face, 'Headshot' I laugh.

"But that might!" Then Lucy gets another snow but Peter beats her and throws it to her Face, I get snow, turn it to a snowball and throw it at Peter.

Susan hits me, then I hit Lucy, Peter hits me and I return it, Susan throws a snowball to Edmund, "Ow! Stop it!" he complains.

We all stop, "You little liar" Peter said, "You didn't believe them either" Edmund replies, "Apologize to them" Peter orders.