ⅈℕᝨ⌾ ᝨℍℰ ႮℕKℕ⌾ᗯℕ ℂℍ. 6

Ramandu's Island

(a/n: you're wearing ^)

▲───────◇◆◇───────▲

Your POV:

We were sailing the ship going to the Blue Star, "The went has left us" The captain said, "So how do we get to Ramandu's Island now then?" Caspian ask, "My guess is something doesn't want us to get there" captain answers.

"...I'm gonna eat that dragon!" one crew member said, "Don't worry, Eustace, they'll have to deap with me first" I heard Reep said sending me to laugh, "If we don't find land by tonight, they may well eat that dragon" Drinian spoke, I was walking to the stairs toward the upper deck but then the ship shakes, I hold for the railing so I wouldn't fall then look at who cause it and saw Eustace was dragging the ship forward by his tail, "Eustace, that's brilliant!/What a bright idea!" Edmund and I said in unison, 'For the first time, he's making himself being useful' I thought.

"On ward, ho!" I heard Reep yells then all the crew members cheers, I chuckled then walk to the captain's cabin as I wait for us for Eustace to take us to the Island.

Time Skip:

We now arrive at Ramandu's Island, it's dark out so Edmund have brought his torch, we leave Cressida to the ship with some crew members, only a few comes with us.

We are walking through a bridge surround by statues then we arrived somewhere and saw a long table with foods in the middle of the place, "Mmm food" I heard Tavros said, "Wait" the captain interrupts then Edmund pans his torch, fast, to the figures and saw three persons covered with roots, sending me to back out in surprise.

'Fudge you, Ed. That startled me!' I sigh then Caspian gots closer to the people, "Lord Revilian" he said as he points the end of his sword to the ring then to the other, "Lord Mavramorn" he continues then Lucy moves some of hairs away from the other person's face covering him, "Lord Argoz" Caspian said then Lucy immediately backs away, Caspian got closer even more, "He's breathing" he said, "They are too/So are they" Edmund and I replied as I look to both other lords, "They're under a spell" Edmund said, "It's the food!" Caspian announces then as I look at the crew members, I saw Tavros look at Caspian surprise as he drops the apple he was about to eat, I think, "Hey. It's the stone knife. This is Aslan's table" Edmund said.

"Their swords" Caspian immediately took out the sword and so did Edmund and Lucy, "On the table" they place the swords on the table, I look around and stops when I look up and saw the blue star was still, "That's six" Edmund spoke, "Still missing one" Caspian said then I saw bright light to the corner of my eyes, I look back to the table and saw the swords are glowing.

"Look!" Lucy looks up and so did we, we saw the blue star was shining more bright than earlier and it goes down, as it goes down it form a figure and what appeared is a woman in a white dress, "Travelers of Narnia... Welcome" the woman spoke then the crew members and the captain kneels down, "Arise" the woman said and so the crew stood up.

"Are you not hungry?" the woman ask, "Who are you?" Edmund ask, "I'm Liliandil, daughter of Ramandu. I am your guide, "You're a star" Caspian said.

"You are most beautiful" he added, "If it is a distraction for you, I can change form" the woman, Liliandil, suggests, "No!" both Caspian and Edmund quickly answered, I look at Edmund as I knitted my eyebrows.

"Please. The food is for you" Liliandil said then candles lit up, "There is enough for all who are welcome at Aslan's table. Always. Help yourselves" she kindly said, our crew was about to sit, "Wait" Edmund interrupts, "What happen to them?" he pans his torch towards the three lords.

"These poor men were half-mad by the time they reached our shores. They were threatening violence upon each other. Violence is forbidden at the table of Aslan. So they were sent to sleep" Liliandil explains, "Will they ever awake?" Lucy and I ask, "When all is put right" she answers, "Come. There is little time" she then walks away, me and the others leave our crew and follows Liliandil.

We arrive at the spot where we can see the Dark Island, "The magician, Coriakin, told you of Dark Island?" Liliandil ask, "Yes" Caspian answered.

"Before long, the evil will be unstoppable" Liliandil said, "Coriakin said to break its spell we lay the seven swords at Aslan's table" Caspian replies, "He speaks the truth" Liliandil replies back, "Be we only found six. Do you know where the seventh sword is?" Edmund ask, "In there" Liliandil points to the Dark Island.

"That's why Coriakin said until we lay down the seventh sword, evil has the upper hand" the three look at me, they didn't know what's the meaning of the words, "The seventh sword was the upper hand. The evil is what lays in the Dark Island, the last lord was in it meaning he'd come in and fought something but didn't won and so he's trapped in there. He's the only lord that arrives there completely" I explained, "You are right, my princess. You will need great courage" Liliandil said, "Now waste no time" she turns.

"I hope we meet again" Caspian spoke, I couldn't stop smiling smugly at Caspian, luckily I'm behind Liliandil, "Goodbye" Liliandil then fades and back to her form as a star and go back in the sky.