𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕙. 5

The White Witch and The Stone Table

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name
(s/c) - Skin color
(e/c) - Eyes' color
(h/l) - Hair length
(h/c) - Hair color
(f/c) - Favorite color
(f/f) - Favorite flower
(a/n) - Author's note

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Peter's POV:

I was on a hill where I can see the whole camp and the castle, "That is Cair Paravel, the castle of five thrones. In one which you will sit, Peter, as High King" Aslan said, I look down to my sword.

"You doubt the prophecy?" he ask, "No. That's just it. Aslan, I'm not what you all think  I am" I look at him, "Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat" I smiled.

Aslan laughs a little, "Peter, there is a Deep Magic, more pawerful than any of us that rules over all of Narnia. It defines right from wrong and governs all our destinies. Yours... And mine" he explains.

"But I couldn't even protect my own family" I replied, "You've brought them this far" Aslan looks forward.

"Not all of them" I answered looking forward, too.

"Peter, I will do what I can to help your brother, but I need you to consider what I ask of you. I, too, want my family safe" Aslan said.

Your POV:

We finally change our clothes after finished showering on the river.

(a/n: what you were wearing ^)

"You look like mum" Lucy said, "Mum hasn't had a dress like this since before the war" Susan replies.

"We should bring her one back. A whole trunk full!" Lucy suggest, "That would be a great gift from here" I butt in.

"If we ever get back" Susan sadly said, they suddenly look sad, I sigh.

Susan look at Lucy, "I'm sorry I'm like that. We used to have fun together, didn't we?" she said, "Yes. Before you got boring" Lucy laughs, I chuckle.

"Oh really?" Susan replies then splash water on Lucy, she then splashes some to me, I scream by the sudden coldness, I splash water to her.

And the water fight begun but stops after a minute, Susan walks towards the cloth and reaches to it.

Then suddenly a wolf was a few centimeters away from her face, it growls and we scream in terror, Lucy holds onto me, "Please don't try run away. We're tired" it said.

"And we prefer to kill you quickly" another wolf said, Susan throws the cloth to the wolf and runs for her horn as we climb up a tree, high.

Susan blew the horn louder as the wolves reaches for us.