ⅈℕᝨ⌾ ᝨℍℰ ႮℕKℕ⌾ᗯℕ ❀END❀

Aslan's Country

(a/n: you change your outfit into this ^ letting your hair down, while your daughter with hair down

(a/n: you change your outfit into this ^ letting your hair down, while your daughter with hair down..)

▲───────◇◆◇───────▲

Your POV:

Me, Caspian, Lucy, Edmund, Eustace, Cressy, and Reepicheep were on the long boat.

It's only us who decide to come to Aslan's country, "So, what was it like when Aslan changed you back?" Edmund ask Eustace, "No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do it myself. Then he came towards me. It sort of hurt, but it was good pain. You know, like when you pull a thorn from your foot. Being a dragon wasn't all bad. I mean, I think I was better dragon than I was a boy, really. I'm so sorry for being a sop" Eustace explains, "It's okay, Eustace. You were a pretty good dragon" Edmund replies, we laugh.

"My friends, we have arrived" Reepicheep said, we all look and saw a wave, we arrive ashore and we got off the boat then walk towards the water wave.

"Aslan" Eustace said which we stopped and turn and saw Aslan, "Welcome, children. You have done well. Very well, indeed. You have come far, and now your journey is at its end" Aslan said, "Is this your country?" Lucy ask, "No, my country lies beyond" Aslan answers as he look at the wave, "Is my father in your country?" Caspian ask, "You can only find that out for yourself, my son. But you should know that if you continue... There is no return" Aslan answers then Caspian walk towards the water then puts his hand through the water and turns back, "You're not going?" Edmund ask.

"I can't imagine my father would be very proud that I gave up what he died for. I spent too long wanting what was taken from me and not what was given. I was given a kingdom. A people" Caspian answers then walks toward Aslan.

"I promise to be a better king" he said, "You already are" Aslan replies, "Children" he look at us, "I think perhaps it's time we went home actually, Lu" Edmund said, "But I thought you loved it here" Lucy replies, "I do. But I love home and our family as well" Lucy look to the ground, "They need us" Edmund added, Reep clears his throat.

"Your Eminence" he bows to Aslan then walk towards him, "Ever since I can remember, I have dreamt of seeing your country. I've had many great adventures in this world but nothing has dampened that yearning. I know I am hardly worthy but with your permission, I would lay down my sword for the joy of seeing your country with my own eyes" he explains, "My country was made for noble hearts such as yours. No matter how small there bearers be" Aslan replies, "Your Majesty" Reep bows, "No one could be more deserving" Caspian spoke, "Well, I.." Reep was cutted off, "It's true" Edmund said then he bows, Reep look at him and bows too.

Then he look at Lucy, she walk towards him and kneeled down, "May I?" she ask, "Well, I suppose. Just this..." she cutted him off as she hugs him, "Goodbye, Lucy" he said then Lucy let go and go back beside Edmund, Eustace was the next one to walk towards Reep then he kneeled down.

"Don't cry" Reep said, "I don't understand. Will I not see you again? Ever?" Eustace ask, "What a magnificent puzzle you are, and a true hero. It has been my honor to fight beside such a brave warrior and a great friend" Reep answers then bows to him, "You will always be in our hearts and minds, Reep. We won't forget such a great friend, and a colleague" I chuckled, he smiled then go to the water.

Then a small boat appeared and he got on then paddled and he's now gone, some tears fall from my eyes, I wipe them away, "This is our last time, isn't it?" Lucy ask.

"Yes. You have grown up, my dear one. Just like Peter and Susan" Aslan answered, Edmund and Lucy walk towards him, "Will you visit us in our world?" Lucy ask as she stroke his fur, "I shall be watching you, always" Aslan answers, "How?" Lucy ask, "In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason you were brought to Narnia. That by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there" Aslan said, "Will we meet again?" Lucy ask, "Yes, dear one. One day" then Aslan roars to the wave.

Eustace, Lucy, and Edmund to Caspian as I stay beside Aslan, "You're the closest thing I have to family. And that includes you, Eustace" he pats Eustace's shoulder, "Thank you" Eustace replies then Caspian give Edmund a brother hug, and the same with Lucy.

Edmund walk towards Aslan and smiles, Lucy hugs Aslan as I put my hand on his fur then Lucy pulls away and walk to where Edmund and Eustace are, "You're going?" Cressy ask, sadly, we all look at her then I look at Aslan then he nods, he knows what I'm thinking, "No, Garrie. WE are going" I answered as I tug her hand.

We walk to the three, Cressy hugs Edmund, "Will I come back?" Eustace ask, "Narnia may yet have need of you" Aslan answers then Eustace continue walking towards us and we walk through the wave.

We all look back then water surrounds us and we swim and swim 'til we reach on something, I hold onto what looks like a door knob and let myself breath as the water lowers,(a/n: Cressida was been taught how to swim but she was holding onto Edmund for support on this part).

The water had lowered, our clothes are not wet and mine and Cressida's clothes have changed.

(a/n: you're wearing ^)

(a/n: your daughter's wearing and hair style ^)

"Eustace?" I heard an unfamiliar voice called, "Eustace? What are you doing up there? Jill Pole's dropped in for a visit" the woman's voice called up as the water diverted to the portrait.

I look at Edmund smiling sadly, he looks at me with the same expression then I look towards Cressida, he get what I just do, "She'll be introduced nicely, I promise, you too" he said as he hug Cressida side wards as I smiled, looking at Eustace who puts the portrait on the wall.

We all got out from the room then go down the stairs and the introduction begun.

For them, it is hard to accept that Edmund had a daughter with someone who they doesn't even know(a/n: to the godparents) but after a few days, they're slowly accepting the truth and slowly have care for both me and Cressida and with that we sent a letter to mum(a/n: yes, you call Mrs. Pevensie now your mother), Susan, and Peter.

Peter and Susan couldn't believe that I had a daughter, they've lose the bet they made when I was still at Narnia, raising Cressida and all was worth it, mum finally remembered me, like Aslan told me back then.

And for me, I had to say at least that we really have a great adventure INTO THE UNKNOWN place but it was hard too because of what we had encounter, it was all worth it when we broke spells and stuff and we all now lived happily ever after.