𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 ❁END❁

Staying and Going Back

Your POV:

We all are being praised by people, Telmarines to be exact and other Narnians as we rode on horses. Evening came and we all celebrate for the new King of the Telmarines and having Narnians kingdom.

In the morning, me, Peter and Susan are having conversation with Aslan explaining on how Peter and Susan won't be coming back here and me staying here.

(a/n: you're wearing ^)

"Your Majesty?" Aslan calls, we look and saw Caspian, I saw him look at Susan then to Aslan, "We are ready. Everyone has assembled" then Caspian walks away.

We did too and walk, we arrived on a cliff like where a tree stood, "Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does for man. Any Telmarine who wants to stay and live in peace are welcome too. But for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forfathers" Caspian announces, "It's been generations since we left Telmar" a man replies, "We're not reffering to Telmar. Your ancestor were seafaring brigands. Pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world. The same world as our kings and queens" we look at each other.

"It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start" Aslan continues, "I will go" I heard someone through the crowd, I saw the ex-general of the Telmar said, "I will accept the offer" he added then step up, bowing a little.

"So will we" the ex-queen of the Telmar follows behind with her father, "Because you have spoken first, your future in that world shall be good" then Aslan breaths to them.

Then the trees starts to twist and then a passage can be seen, people look at it amazed then the three who accepts the offer walk between the two trunks then vanished suddenly, the people gasp and whisper at one another, "How do we know he is not leading us to our death?" someone in the crowd ask, "Sire, if my example can be of any service. I will take eleven mice through with no delay" Reepicheep suggests, Aslan look at us.

"We'll go" Peter said walking in front of the people, "We will?" Edmund ask, "You will" I hold his hand, "Come on. Our time is up. After all... We're not needed here anymore" Peter then unbuckle his sword and hand it to Caspian.

"I will look after it until you return" Caspian said, "I'm afraid that's just it. We're not coming back" Susan said.

"We're not?" Lucy ask, "You two are. At least he means you two" Peter walks beside Susan and look at Aslan, "But why? Did they do something wrong?" Lucy ask Aslan, "Quite the opposite, dear one. But all things have their time. Your brother and sister have learned what they can from this world. Now it's time for them to live in their own" Aslan answered, "It's alright, Lu" Peter walks towards Lucy, "It's not how I thought it would be... But it's alright. One day, you'll see too. Come on" then Peter tugs Lucy's hand and they walk towards the Narnians, Lucy to Trumpkin, Peter and Edmund to the centaur.

Lucy bowed to Trumpkin then hugs him after then walks to Peter, Susan then walks towards Caspian, "I'm glad I came back" she said, "I wish we had more time together" Caspian replies, "It would never have worked anyway" Susan chuckles a little.

"Why not?" Caspian ask, "I am Thirteen hundred years older than you" Susan answers then stares at him a little more longer then walks away but she stops after she had one step then turn back to Caspian and they kissed, I nearly choke my saliva when I saw that, the crowd gasp, then Caspian and Susan hugs, "I'm sure when I'm older I'll understand" I heard Lucy said.

I chuckle, "I'm older and don't I think I want to understand" Edmund replies, I laugh a little then Susan goes over to me and hold my hands.

"Take care of him, please" she pleaded, "I will, don't worry" I answered, "You're not coming?" Lucy ask, I shake my head no, "Caspian still need a guide here, even if Aslan's here, he's busy on his world too. And don't worry, you'll come back after all" I said as I remove my hands off Susan's and walk toward Lucy, holding her hands.

"And please report if Edmund do something reckless again, hm?" I cups her cheek, she smiles then look at Edmund then back at me and nods.

I let go off her then move to Peter, "Goodluck" I laugh then hugs him, "Don't worry, I'll take care of Ed if he did something reckless" Peter answers, I giggled and let go off him then move to Edmund.

I cup his cheek and let him look at me, "You will come back, right? So don't be sad and think about coming back here, I will expect your come back" I said, encouragingly, he hugs me which I gladly hug back, he pulled away but I caught his collar, I smile as we look at each other then kiss him passionately, I pulled away and hug him again.

I finally let go off him and the Pevensies take a last look to us, when Edmund was about to turn, "And Ed" I call, he look at me, "Expect a child" I said, his eyes widen then Susan slings her arm around Edmund and they turn around the walks between the two tree trunk, Lucy look at me smiling sadly the to Aslan as her other siblings are going the passage, she finally go through and vanished.

This sure is an interesting RETURN for us, I hope they'll come back a little bit sooner, this adventure is a bit tough but we got through and that another good news came.

Third Person's POV:

As the Pevensie siblings walks in the trains, Edmund was looking for something on his shoulder bag, "Do you think there's anyway we can get back?" then he realizes, "I left my new torch in Narnia" his siblings just laugh at him.

Thus sure an interesting and most tough adventure for them but they managed to fix what's wrong and found out what they can do to that world.

(a/n: can't find the last vid I picked for the ending of this story, so I just added its soundtrack from The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian)