𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔠𝔥. 7

Finding Out What Aslan Said

Your POV:

I spend my night thinking about what Aslan has told me in my dream, 'Someone will come and you will feel complete soon,' I keep thinking about it, I was in the middle of the woods, thinking 'til...

"Oh my.... He meant... That?" I gasp then put my hand on my mouth as my other hand rubs on my stomach, 'I'm... Having a baby?' I thought then felt joy rush through my body then when I walk to Astrid, I felt dizzy, I hold onto her as I exhale heavily, "Are you alright, Your Majesty?" I heard Astrid ask, "Yeah, I am. Just needed to take some rest" I answered, she nodded.

I layed down on the grass and fell asleep.

In the morning, before the sun rise, I immediately leave and go back to the How riding Astrid.

We arrived at the How and let Astrid take some rest, "(Y/n)?" I turn around and saw Lucy standing on the entrance of the How, "(Y/n)! I thought you'll never come back!" she hug me, "But I did" I replied hugging her, "Why did you leave so suddenly?" she ask, I look at her and smile, "I just have something to think of and... I need to tell you something, but never tell to any of the boys this" I said.

Lucy look at me then we get in the How, we sit on the Stone Table and chat for a moment while waiting for the other come back.

"You know when we were in the woods before we met Caspian and the Narnians, I had a dream about Aslan and--" I was cutted off, "I had dreamt about Aslan too" Lucy replies, "Yes, now pay attention. Aslan has told me something important and.." I hold out my palm and let her see the flower tattoo on it, she gasp in awe.

"Why do you have that?" Lucy ask pointing on it, "I don't know, but Aslan said that after this appear, I will feel dizzy and not fell unconcious, that what I felt yesterday evening. I spent my evening in the middle of the woods, thinking about what Aslan meant on what he says" I explained, "What did he say?" she ask, "'Someone will come and you will feel complete soon'" I requote, "What did he mean by that?" she ask again, "That's the thing. That's why I spend my night at the middle of the woods thinking about it and after a few minutes of thinking... I finally found out" I reply, "Well, what is it?" she ask.

I inhale, "Lucy... I'm pregnant" I answered, she look at me wide eyes, "Really?!" Lucy loudly replies, I hush her, "Yes, I am" I answered.

Lucy squealed in delight, probably being happy about being aunt now, "Now. No one can ever know 'til I gave you permission" I said, she nodded then a faun walks in, the two of us look at him, "Your Majesties. They're back" then we rush out the How and saw the Narnians, Peter, Caspian, Susan and Edmund.

"What happened?" Lucy ask, clearly her mood has changed, "Ask him" Peter answers, "Peter" Susan warns, "Me? You could've called it off. There was still time" Caspian said.

"No, there wasn't, thanks to you. If you kept to the plan those soldiers might be still alive" Peter said, I hold Lucy behind me, "If you'd stayed here like I suggested they definitely would be!" Caspian snaps, "You called us, remember?" Peter replies, "My first mistake" Caspian replies, "You're not mistaken" I calmly said, they all look at me, "If some of you knows how to listen. Then the plan would work" I continue, "Nevertheless, it happened, there's no point on arguing on this. I'm not here and speaking now just to scold you, I'm here just to tell you that if you use the blade of your weapon, you'll suffer on your own. Now, no one will speak about the past" I walk away, but not in the How, I walk and go beyond the woods again.

What? I love woods then once I was in the middle of the woods, I found a field full of flowers, what a great timing then I walk around and saw deceased trees, I purse my lips then I decided to sing.

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true
Lay the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found

(a/n: I love people who love disney🤣🤣)

After I sang, I heard the grass shuffling behind me so I turn around, I saw Lucy standing there, "You have great voice, (Y/n), why didn't you let us listen to you?" she ask, I smile as I look on the ground, I inhale, "It's just" I sigh, "It's just that... I don't want to be judged, that's all" I look at her, smiling.

"Who would judge on someone whose voice is the most beautiful?" Lucy smile, "Come on, you know what we're going to do, Peter needs us" she added.

Lucy turns then walk away, I followed her behind. Ww arrived at the How, me and Lucy approach Peter, we sat on each side of him, looking at the picture of Aslan, "You're lucky, you know" Peter said, "What do you mean?" Lucy ask, "To have seen him" Peter answers, "Lucy's not the only one who saw him. I do, too" I join, Peter looks at me and down, "I wish he's given me some sort of proof" he said, "Maybe we're the mess who need to prove ourselves to him" Lucy replies, I heard footsteps and turn where it came from and saw Edmund walking towards us.

"Pete, you better come quickly" then we all come out on a door above and saw that Telmarines are here.

Time Skip:

We are having another meeting and this time I didn't go away, "Cakes and kettledrums. That's your next big plan? Sending a little girl into the darkest part of the forest? Alone?" DLF replies, "It's our only chance" Peter answers, "And she won't be alone" Susan joins, "Besides we're here, too. Don't forget us" I added.

"Haven't enough of us died already?" Trumpkin walk towards Lucy, "Nikabrik was my friend too. But he lost hope" we look at Trufflehunter, "Queen Lucy hasn't. And neither have I" he finishes.

I heard unsheathes a sword and look at Reep, "For Aslan" he said, "For Aslan" a bear said.

"Then I'm going with you" Trumpkin suggests, "No. We need you here" Lucy put a hand on his shoulder, "You're needed here more than us" I replied, "We have to hold them off until (Y/n), Lucy, and Susan get back" Peter said, "If I may..." we look at Caspian, he stood up, "Miraz may be a tyrant and a murderer... But as king, he is subject to the traditions.. And expectations of his people. There is one in particular that may buy us some time" he explains.

'One on one combat?' I tilt my head to the side, pursing my lips and narrowing my eyes.