Chapter 28

~ Lyla's P.O.V ~
Two months later.......
"Giovanni," I whisper, looking up at him as he slept. He holds me closer to his body and opens his sleepy eyes.

I open my mouth to speak but he shuts his eyes back.

"Giovanni," I say a little louder and his eyes open immediately.

I know it was selfish of me to disturb him by three in the morning but I was starving and I couldn't bear to keep quiet about it.

I was four months pregnant and I was already looking like an elephant— Giovanni told me that wasn't true but with the way I'd been eating the past month told me otherwise.

My sexual appetite and hormones we're on the roof and everyone except Giovanni had gotten used to my surprise cries or anger.

The only thing he liked was the fact that he'd be a father soon and my sexual appetite.

His hands slid from my waist and rolls to his back so he can stare at the ceiling. "What do you want, Lyla," he rumbles.

"I'm starving Giovanni," I tell him and he immediately groans in annoyance. "What do you want to eat?" he asks and gets to his feet.

I smile at him. I knew he was not happy that I'd woken him up but he was willing to do anything for me and the baby and that mattered a lot to me.

If I had a choice, I'd go do it myself but, I still found it hard to walk sometimes and would almost trip.

"I feel like taking something cold like ice-cream and something spicy but it has to be Italian, I also want fruits," I say and he just stares at me as I speak.

"That all?" he asks and I smile sheepishly.

"Ice-cream flavour must be vanilla," I say. Vanilla wasn't my favorite but that was what I wanted.

He nods and leaves the room. I watch the muscles of his body move and I bit my lip. Now I was hungry for something else.
-----------
I'm already asleep by the time Giovanni comes back with a tray of food. My eyes start to get bright until I see no ice-cream in place.

Tears start to form behind my eyes. "Where's the ice-cream, Gio?"I ask him when he slides to the bed with his face to the ceiling.

"I couldn't find any," he tells me. I say nothing and start to eat my grape when my eyes move to his nice body.

I quickly finish the remnants of my early in the morning snack and look over to see he's still awake.

I slide the tray down the bed and catch him by surprise when I straddle his lean body. His eyes widen and he grabs my waist to stop me from falling.

"Lyla! You need to be careful or you could hurt yourself," he hisses but doesn't move me off him.

I ignore him and place my two hands on his chest to feel his skin against my palm.

"I need you," I whisper.

"To sleep," he says to finish the statement but I only pout and shake my head.

"Come on Lyla. Tomorrow is going to be a very tough d— sh*t Lyla," he let's out when I grab him from his pants.

I lean into him and let him go.

"You mean today and I don't care, I just want you," I tell him and kiss him so he won't protest.

We start to kiss for a while, before he turns me over and gently places me on the bed.

"Lyla, promise me you'll go to bed after this," he whispers and starts kissing me again.

"Promise me, baby," he whispers once more and I nod eagerly so he can kiss me senseless.

His hands move to the strap of my nightie and he slowly slides it down my shoulders.

This was more than a woman could ever ask for. I was glad to be by Giovanni's side because if I wasn't here, I don't know where I'd be right now.
                   --- --- --- --- ---
This chapter was mainly to show the inside life of our fave couples when they aren't thinking of Nikolai or anything.

I hope you liked it as much as I do. If you want to see how the night ended, it will be out soon in the Restricted Chapter but for now I'm focusing all my attention on the book.

Tell me what you think about it.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!
     -- Gigi