Chapter 33

~ Lyla's P.O.V ~
I look at Giovanni in disbelief. This was all a plan? My kidnapping was deliberate. I want to shake my head but Nikolai's hand in my hair stops me.

He looks around in disbelief. "You F**KING traitors. I've done everything for you," he yells looking around the men that pointed their guns at him.

"Imogen what are you doing? They are the enemy," Lena screams at her sister and I have the urge to rip out her tongue.

"You will thank me later," I hear Imogen.

I hear a thus and from the corner from my eyes, I see Lena on the ground, a slight bruise on her head.

She disappears almost immediately and I am so confused as to what was happening.

"This is impossible," Nikolai spits out and throwing me to the ground. I cry out and I see Giovanni's nose flare red.

"Roberto," is all he says and I'm pulled away from the monster next to me.

I feel safe against Roberto and I just watch the scene before me.
The Sebastian man is already on his knees, his hands in the air and Lena was nowhere to be found.

Giovanni is emptying his gun and filling it with a fresh set. Just like he did when he had killed that woman.

Nikolai looked back at Imogen who still had her gun pointed at her own father. "Please kill me," he said with earnest but she only stared at him blankly.
It was hard to believe this was actually going on.

I yelp when a bullet fills the quiet warehouse. Nikolai groans in pain and falls to the ground on his knees. " For ten years you have tortured my family. You made an attempt to kill the love of my life and that was the last straw," Giovanni says and pulls the trigger once more.

This time Nikolai yells in pain. Crouching his two knees where Giovanni had shot him.

"That is for me. This *gunshot* is for my fiance and our child," he yells at Nikolai.

I bury my face in Roberto's face unable to take the violence.

"And this is for my mother you piece of dog sh*t," I hear Giovanni growls and I hear the resounding gunshot.

Curiosity makes me take a peek and I see a red hole in his head. The thought that first came to my head was it was all over. Nikolai was dead and I could finally leave a normal life.

A normal mafia life. With Giovanni.

The relief didn't change the fact that I was pissed at him though.
From above me, I hear someone yell, " He's dead!"

The warehouse is then filled with hoots of joy. Across me, I see Imogen staring at the dead body of her father and I can tell it hurt her. I wish I could feel remorse but I couldn't.

Infact, I was happy to see him dead.

I feel Roberto release me and I watch him go console her. He hugs her and she waste no time to return it.

I feel a hand hold mine and I look at Giovanni. I want to do so many things to him but he pulls me in for a warm hug. I sigh in his arms.

I missed his strong arms and the safety they promised.

He pulls away and places a kiss on my head. "It's all over," he whispers and hugs me once more.

We stay there for a while forgetting where we were and what had just happened a few minutes ago.

"Are you okay?" he asks me once we pull away. I smile and nod in response.

"You?" I ask back.

He grins. "Never been better," he says and I nod.

"Good," I say before hitting him across his face. His eyes widen in surprise and his head turns the other way.

"Are you crazy? I told you I wanted to be a part of this and you specifically said no but I find out I was actually in it?"

"I thought I had lost you and was ready to die. I can't believe you'd do this to me Gio—" my scolding is cut short with his lips on mine.

My already crumbled walls shatter and I kiss him back. I craved his touch. I needed to forget the slimy pig of a man.

He rests his head on mine and I see him smiling.

"You're lucky I'm tired or I swear I'd kick your a**," I whisper and he chuckles.

"Let's go home so you can punish me anyway you want, mia regina," he says and I return the smile he had on.

"Yes. Let's go home," I say and hold his hands as we walk out of the warehouse.
                      THE END
This is the end of the book my peeps and I can't believe I completed it within a short amount of time.
Tell me what you think about me.
    To those, who didn't like the way it ended, I advise you watch the end of "Havana" by Camilla Cabello.

To those who read my books and liked it, thanks so much I appreciate it.
   For now there will be no epilogue because, I don't know what will happen yet.

Check out my second book "A Second Chance in Hell"
(Coming soon)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!
-- Gigi