Prologue'

"Birth... is the one thing that decides and rules our identities. I mean, if you think about it, we are already born with an identity that we didn't chose. We are automatically born with a certain religion, or non religious, with a certain skin color. A certain ethnicity, a place on earth, a wealth and with people watching our very first step. We are born with a name. That name defines our everything... But what if I told you that it doesn't have to be like that. At all."

~That was a very weird dream. I've never thought of it that way. And why did I even speak like that? As if I was carrying 1 500 years old wisdom on my back?~

~Anyway, thank god that is over, I think as I slowly reach for my cellphone to check the time.
"06.37 am" Hah... might as well wake up, there's no point in going back to sleep.~

I don't feel like checking my social media platforms right now, because of the killing migraine that I had woken up to.

Almost killing me, making me go all the way out to my kitchen to get a painkiller, along with a cold glass of tap water.

I didn't think too much of how long I stood there until I heard a little sound that instantly triggered my whereabouts.

*peep, peep!*

~My phone?! Wait, it's 07.00 AM already?!?! Shit!~

By the time that thought had crossed my mind , I was already in a fresh outfit consisting of a black, tight mini skirt with a perfect sized Chanel black blazer that hugged my upper body figure so perfectly that it made me feel like I had achieved that hour glass body shape, when I know I actually hadn't. Under that blazer was a black Victoria secret bra with a Prada basic white shirt on top. But to really top this fit I made sure to add my new black Gucci high heels, so sharp that I could literally stab someone with it:) IF I NEEDED TO!! And yes, it is an all black outfit but to be honest, I love it and I don't care about what people think of me because I really don't care about them, so. Yeah ❤️

Oh and I of course can not forget that champagne cream colored Louis Vuitton purse that had my car keys and my phone in it waiting for me to get out already!

Another day with new opportunities, is what normal people tend to say. But I on the other hand, usually say something like "same day, different people."