Chapter 6

Monday had arrived just around the corner and I got ready to go to work by my regular morning routine;
1) Wake up
2) Check my phone
3) Go wash my face, brush my teeth etc.
4) Get dressed
5) Go to work.
And yes I skip breakfast, sometimes I grab something to eat on my way to work and then eat it in my office, or I just drink a cup of coffee.

It's pretty boring but I don't have the will to actually do something nice for once.

But this is what I ended up wearing together with a pair of diamond earrings and a silver chain, plus lots of rings on my fingers.

It looks pretty formal, yet it finely shows my figure, embracing it in an elegant way which I love and live for

This suit was so expensive that i am ashamed to even say how much it was, but I can give you a little hint by telling you the suit was custom made for me by Ralph Lauren.

Anyway, my heels led me to the elevator, then all the way down to the underground parking lot to my car.

I'm not going to lie I was kind of anxious on my way to work. It's so stupid but I was scared that Wonho would find out that I slept with the man that I literally told him was just a friend of mine on that same night.

Just thinking about it already stresses me out, I shouldn't have done that... but I guess what's done is done! So no more thinking about it, please.

I arrived to the company's parking lot and parked my car on my typical "reserved for workers" spot. After that I just went straight into the building and all the way to my office on the 114th floor.

The moment that I had just arranged every document of mine to finally start working I am greeted by the one and only Mr. Wonho.

He politely knocked and the door and entered the office. For some reason he was holding a box of chocolates in his hand on his way closer to me.

He placed himself on the guest seat in front of me and placed the chocolates on my desk.

-"My team and I are currently distributing chocolate boxes to all the workers here, to show a sign of gratitude for this deal." He said so firmly and strict. To be honest. I don't even think he noticed how serious he was because he kept looking at my outfit.

-"Seeing something you like, Mr. Wonho?" I asked while he was observing my suit.

-"Well... do you want the honest answer or the appropriate one?" He questioned before wetting his lower lip and subtly touching his neck, as a sign that it was getting hot in the room.

-"Why not both?" I asked while letting my pen down slowly on my desk.

-"Well-" He unexpectedly got interrupted by the sound of the door to my office opening up.

It was Lucas?? What was he doing here?? Why was he even here, I don't understand- and right now, too???

-"Hellooooo, goodmo-" He said right before noticing that Wonho was sitting on the chair right in front of me.

The tension was so thick through that air that I swear to god.. for a second I was having seconds thoughts on wether or not I should've jumped out of my office window!

But then right when I wanted to break the ice, Wonho opened his mouth to say something, obviously looking annoyed and mad.

-"Excuse me sir, have you ever heard of knocking on the door? Or have you never heard of manners before?" He politely asked, in a very cold way, letting him know to never dare interrupt us ever again....