Chapter 25

I got off of work after that incident, and really took my time to get lots of sleep, eating my favorite snacks, doing some activities that make me happy so that I would cheer up a bit.

Before I left Wonho asked me wether or not I wanted him by my side, in case it got lonely, but I told him that I would be fine. Plus he had work to do, and so I didn't want to bother him.

I told him to text me once he's gotten home after finishing. To be honest I told him that, so he wouldn't take it the wrong way, as if I was rejecting his feelings towards me.

As I did so I planned out the outfit that I was going to wear tomorrow, and I calculated every single word that I would say, as well as all the different scenarios and outcomes!

A few hours had passed and I hear my phone pling.

*Notification: text message from Mr. pIsCeS*
'Hey! I'm at home, finished work about half an hour ago'

'Good to hear! Did everything go well?' I texted back

'Yeah. But I just can't let go of the fact that you've gone through so much today... yet, you still prioritize others before yourself' he texted about two minutes later.

'Ah, don't worry about it! Of course I'll care about others more than I care about myself!' I replied.

'Okay. Well... if you ever need anything just know that I'm only one call away okay?' He texted.

'Yeah. Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow, and wear something nice! Or well... I mean I don't think I've ever seen you in a bad outfit now that I think about it:/' I wrote to him.

'😂'
'Thank you! Don't worry I'll wear something nice. Is there any specific dress code other than that?' He asked.

'Hm... wear something red;)' I texted to him, to which he replied saying he'll see what he can do.

I got out of my bedroom, and into the kitchen where I made myself a quick sandwich with some white sliced bread, lettuce, tomatoes, ham, cheese and Mayo.

After I was finished eating and did the dishes, I moved onto the bathroom and did my usual skin care routine, as well as I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

And even though I did have a pretty rough day, you'd expect me to not have any motivation to do anything. But for me... I don't know what is wrong with me, but the feeling of greeting revenge motivates me to the maximum.

It was pretty early, around 8 PM, but I quickly fell asleep in my bedsheets as I had a bad day with lots of tears and pain.

But those tears and pain where about to turn into the most splendid plan...