Chapter 10

-"And umm... Who was that about? But most importantly who was that woman? You two looked alike but I'm not sure whether I want to guess that's your mother, since no offense but... she looked a bit too old." He said, while waiting for a reaction from me, hoping he didn't screw things up.

-"Well, well. Didn't think mister over here would be so interested in my personal life." I said, in a teasing and childish way.

-"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" He was quickly to respond, trying to clean up the mess he left behind him, to which I was closer to cut him off with:

-"Although... I guess I can make an exception since the weather is really nice today, and my break ends in about half an hour. What about yours? Got some time to kill?" I asked in a very childish way, once again with one of my eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer as we stopped in front of the Central Park fence.

-"I do. My break also ends in 30 minutes, and I don't mind spending that time with you." He said, still smiling, but hiding that smile under that big scarf of his that was hugging his neck loosely.

-"Then, follow me!" I said as I grabbed his arm and made myself comfortable while leading him to a bench, a little further from the fence.

He didn't mind me making myself comfortable, as he was walking in the same pace as me to a bench, where we made ourselves comfortable.

-"Alright. That woman that I spoke to does actually look a lot like me, as she should. Because that woman is my grandma. Or, to be more specific, to me she is more like my mother since my mother happened to pass away when she gave birth to me." I said looking out into the park with a subtle smile on my face, trying to smile through the pain.

I couldn't fully see Wonho's reaction, as I was looking away, but I could see a bit of it as I could see at the sides of my eyes that he was looking down onto the floor as a sign of pity in a respectful way.

-"And the conversation that you heard..." I said while realizing what I had told granny back there.

I turned my head around and faced his eyes, staring at me like a small kitty.

-"Don't think too much about it, because it wasn't even the whole story. So... Please don't flatter yourself!" I told him smiling, but also trying to tell him to stay humble.

-"What do you mean?! You think I am gonna walk around telling the whole world you like me better than your boyfriend?!" He asked surprised, his lips shaped like an o.

It made me look away and giggle, to which I later on found his gaze and looked deep into it saying:
-"Now I never said that, but I don't know what type of person you are. Therefore I cannot trust you won't tease Lucas and try to start a fight with him every time you will see each other. Plus... Sometimes, some things are better left unsaid." I told him, still with that same smile on my lips.

He looked at me frowning:
-"What do you mean?" He asked.

-"It doesn't matter right now. And by the way, he is not my boyfriend. God, I even told you earlier today!" I told him, sounding like an annoyed mother yelling at her kid that forgot to take their lunch to school.

-"I'm sorry, sorry for putting it that way!" He said raising his hands up, trying to show me that he is innocent of his actions.

He noticed me laughing so he stopped and smiled at me. Admiring that smile. That genuine smile that he's never seen on my face before. He was enjoying that moment so much that he felt as if his heart skipped a beat when he was looking at, what felt like, an angel on earth.

-"Hey, do you perhaps have some empty room for dessert?" He asked looking at me, craving a response.

-"Maybe... what did you have in mind?" I asked while looking down at his lips, and back up to his beautiful dark eyes.

-"I was thinking we could grab some frozen yogurt from my favorite place close here." He said like a little kid, kind of shyly. It was so cute.

-"Ice cream? In this cold weather?" I laughed and he quickly grabbed my attention.

-"Look... In my defense... It's actually not ice cream, it's frozen yogurt" he said pointing his index finger upwards, trying to prove a point as I rolled my eyes at him, smiling.

-"Plus... Who cares?! We are both adults and can make our own decisions. Frozen yogurt has never killed anyone, and we don't start until 25 more minutes, and I doubt you want to work earlier. And even if you do, I don't. Trust me, the place that we'll go to has amazing frozen yogurt, you won't regret it!" He said accentuating the word "amazing".

-" 'The place that we'll go to'? So then it's settled?" I asked him with a seductive smile on my mouth.

-"Well, I guess so! Sorry I don't make the rules!" He said as if he was telling the truth, as he was raising his hands again, looking slightly shocked.

-"Fine. But I am afraid this counts as a date... before this deal has ended. And you should know... I like breaking rules, but for your sake... I'm not sure if I really want to risk that!" I said raising my eyebrows and having that "hey" facial expression that I mentioned earlier.

-"But... this will be an exception, since technically it's work related!" He said pouting his lips with his eyebrows raised too.

-"How is it work related?" I asked looking at him as if he was an idiot saying some funny joke that made no sense.

-"I'm not really sure about that, but in some universe, at some time, right now, it is!" He said, while smiling at me softly.

-"Okey then. Let's go get this famous frozen yogurt before you handcuff and put me under arrest, right here and now sir!" I said while making this face:

(But on Rosa of course, a little woman with an average height, tan skin, platinum blonde hair, brown eyebrows, green eyes and the beautiful outfit that she was wearing!)

He scoffed while looking away, but then finding his gaze in my eyes quickly again.

-"Oh, babe. Trust me, I wouldn't handcuff you in public. Only in the bedroom, if you are also into that!" He said with his eyebrows slightly raised and a smirk that quickly turned into him biting his lower lip while looking into my eyes.

I chuckled and hastily changed the subject.

-"Come on, let's go before our break ends!" I said as I grabbed his arm again and we were headed to the shop...