Chapter 13

At this point, I didn't even bother to dress nicely since my eyes were so puffy and swollen since last night.

So, I just ended up wearing a white satin shirt, with black pants, a brown Gucci trench coat and a pair of the limited edition air x Dior sneakers.

(This was the outfit without the coat on)

I didn't even bother to do my full face of makeup, I just applied some mascara, did my eyebrows, put on some blush and chapstick.

Then I was good to go and got in my car, where I headed off to work.

I was obviously not in my best mood, and my coworkers noticed, but they didn't want to ask me because I don't like opening up to people about the things that happen in my life or have happened.

It makes me feel vulnerable... kind of weak. And I don't want to appear as weak in front of anybody. I just want to be able to show the good side of my life, at all times and situations.

There from, I left my coat in the hallway and got in to my office.

I immediately started working, as work was some sort of distraction for me, but then I heard a knock on my door triggering that focus.

-"May I head in?" A male voice asked politely.

-"Of course." I firmly said as the door opened while I was collecting my documents.

Wonho stepped in and seated himself on the guest chair in front of my desk.

-"Good morning! Sorry to ruin your day already with those news, but your colleagues are gossiping about you being in a bad mood... did anything happen?" He asked, almost frowning at me.

-"No, nothing specific. I just... had a very bad night. Could barely sleep, and I also had strange nightmares." I said while scrunching my eyebrows, closing my eyes and massaging the inner corners of my eyes.

-"That's strange... the same thing happened to me last night! I don't know what your dream was about, but I had a dream that I met the devil... and surprisingly enough... she was a woman! A very beautiful one. Or to be fair... I didn't really get to see her face, since she was wearing some kind of mask... but she had this beautiful shiny pitch black hair. And she was wearing a red velvet dress... almost like the one you wore at the club last week, but it was a dark ruby red. Like blood." He said, looking out to the city view behind me and smiling as if he was lost trying to figure out a mystery.

I was terrified. My face had 'horrific' written all over it as he said that.

But I didn't bother to ask him about what he thought the reason behind his dream was.

Instead I was sitting in my chair questioning why the both of us practically dreamed the same dream... except that our devils had different genders...

-"Hey... uh... do you perhaps have time for lunch today again? I think I dreamed something similar to what you dreamed of... and my friend knows this psychic who she always goes to when she has trouble with phenomenal things that she's just personally unable to explain. I know it sounds like a scam, but I think we could give it a try... I mean... I don't think she trusts her for nothing! Right?" I asked him pouting my lips, with my eyebrows arched upwards.

-"Sure, I guess we can do that. I don't think it will help, but it sounds way more fun then grabbing lunch with my manager. Only thing he knows how to do properly is complain." He said rolling his eyes, with a "hey" face.

-"Then it's settled! But just so you know, she charges about $30!" I told him before he got out of his chair and up to leave.

-"$30? For some reason I expected more, but it's fine as long as it doesn't take that long!" He said shocked, but relieved at the same time.

-"Well... we can extend our lunch break for 2 hours and 30 minutes just to make sure that we have time to discuss everything! But that means that we'll have to work over time, till we get everything done for the day." I told him pretty disappointed.

-"It's fine as long as I get to spend that precious time with you, darling." He said as he winked at me, to which he immediately got shy about and smiled turning his head to my opposite direction so I wouldn't notice him blushing.

But I did anyway, and it made me smile Barack at him...