Chapter 3

It was as if time froze, and my brain was just not functioning. They say eyes are the entrance into a persons soul, and it's true. Wonho's soul pulled me into his little world and drowned me in, which made me once again look like an absolute idiot.

Until finally the words found their way out of my mouth.
-"I'm sorry, I can't really tell wether or not I agree or disagree with you because I am afraid I don't know the real Wonho. Although... I wouldn't mind getting to know him... if he's got some time to spare." I said as if Cupid possessed my body. Seriously though, WHAT WAS I THINKING BEING THIS FLIRTY?!

To my surprise he chuckled with a little smirk on his mouth.

-"I guess I have an hour or so to spare... but if you really want to have some action, better be quick." He said while leaning into me as if he almost wanted to get a taste of those lips. I'm not going to lie at that moment his lips were practically glaring at me, begging to help them hold themselves up.

Right in that moment Lucas jumped in, noticing that things were about to go down and I was preparing myself to get loose. He tried to make it seem casual by interrupting saying:

-"Sir, would you like a drink? Oh! You are a friend of Rosa's I assume!" He said as if he was happy to finally know. Although in my eyes it just seemed psychotic. Smiling of jealousy. Tch, this man.

-"Hello...? Do you also know miss Dior?" Wonho asked, pretty annoyed and disappointed, as if he KNEW that he had competition.

To which Lucas responded with:
-" Yes, I actually know her pretty damn well. And if I see her get uncomfortable one more time around you, I will have to ask the bouncer to kick you out of this place. We don't want any creepy old men just harassing women around here... Plus your muscles aren't that intimidating!"

Wonho giggled in a cocky way, looking down at the floor while licking his lips and then looked back up at Lucas and said:
-"Look boy, I don't think you know what you are talking about, but one thing is for sure... Miss Dior over here, is a grown woman who can make her own decisions, and I didn't just harass her. We actually work together so even if things were to happen, they would screw up things for the both of us. Now if you excuse me, I am taking this lady with me on the dance floor if you don't mind, pretty boy." He said with a wink at him, and gently grabbed my arm where he led me to the middle of the dance floor.

We started dancing for a bit to The Weeknd's "rockin" but, it got pretty boring since we both clearly didn't have any desire to dance. I stopped and leaned closer to him talking into his ear:

-"Do you want to go and sit somewhere we can talk?"

-"I'd love to." He said with a gently smile on those soft lips of his.

Made me feel some kind of way, that moment sent chills all the way down my spine.

Anyway, I took his hand and took him to the V.I.P. Area, where there was a jazz band playing soft music and people could actually speak normally, without having the need to yell or mimic words to each other, leaving their faces with pure confusion.

We got to the bar area and ordered some drinks, this time I ordered a mojito, and when I asked Wonho what he wanted he simply said:

-"Interesting. Even though I have been to lots of parties and tried lots of different things, I have never in my life drunk a mojito. I'll have what the lady is having!" He said excited to the bartender, but he quickly looked back at me.

-"So... what do you plan on doing tonight?" He said with a serious intention.

I glanced at him, but my eyes uncontrollably travelled down to his lips when I said:
"I don't know... you tell me."