Chapter 22

The days passed by, and Wonho was more flirty than usual after that night we shared in the office together.

And to be honest I didn't mind, but I just really wanted to go out on a real date with him rather than only seeing him being so professional at work.

My birthday was coming up tomorrow, and I planned on meeting up with grandma to celebrate, since tomorrow is Friday and she'll surely have a few minutes to spare for her only granddaughter!

That was until Wonho suspiciously found his way into my office. He was roaming around looking at the decors on my desk with his hands in his pockets, almost searching for clues.

-"Can I help you?" I said with an eyebrow raised, looking up from the filled paper work that I was signing.

-"No not really... or well?" He asked as he was looking up to the ceiling and scrunching his eyebrows. "I was wondering if we could grab lunch together? Today, I mean." He asked as he sat on the guest chair right in front of my sight.

-"Yeah, I guess we could do that... when do you take your lunch break?" I asked him as I was reaching for my calendar in my drawer.

-"I was thinking around 11.45 AM?" He asked me as he looked for some sort of reassurance from me.

-"Mm... yeah, that sounds good!" I told him as I was noting it down on my calendar. "Where are we going to eat?" I asked him.

-"Well if you don't mind, I had you on my mind as the three course meal that you look like!" He said, winking at me with a smirk drawn on his beautiful lips.

I started blushing and covered my mouth and the tip of my nose with my left hand, shocked.

-"Nah, I'm just playing." He told me as he started to giggle so pretty, that his pearly white teeth were showing.

-"Stop! What if someone heard us?! Anyway..." I cleared my throat as I looked away from him, but quickly made eye contact as I went on:
-"How about eating some Lebanese food?" I asked him.

-"Hmm... I've never tried it, but I'll give it a shot!" He said kind of excited!

-"Okay, well then ill se you in... approximately 40 minutes?" I asked him with a confused smile on my face, so my dimples were showing.

-"Yes, you will! By the way, we'll be taking my car, if that's okay?" He said, kind of asking for reassurance.

-"Sure!" I said and went on with my paper work as he said his goodbyes and left my office with a big smile on his face, meanwhile I was glued onto my documents with a pair of chili red cheeks on my face!

When the time came to leave I grabbed my coat and greeted my co workers goodbye. I headed to the elevator where downstairs my gentleman was waiting for me in his pitch black, matte Tesla!

-"Come on in!" He said as he was waiting for me outside his car, leaning onto it. He opened the door to the passengers seat and allowed me to step in.

Then he got into the drivers seat and we headed to a nearby Lebanese restaurant that I was familiar with as it has excellent service and reviews all over the internet.

One of the servants placed us at a table for two, and we ordered our food.

As we sat down and waited, we both undressed the top layer of our clothes and Wonho easily started a conversation.

-"So... rumor has it that it's your birthday tomorrow. Is that correct?" He asked me with big puppy dog eyes.

-"Yes! It's true. Why is that a rumor though?!" I asked him in confusion.

-"...Oh! Nothing! I mean... I don't know! Hahaha, it's just people talking around since you are very liked around there, hehe!" He said as he started to blush and sweat a little. Almost as if he accidentally revealed something.

-"Are you perhaps... hiding something from me? Mr. Wonho? Or shall I say... Mr. Pisces?" I teasingly asked him with a small smirk on my lips.

-"AAHHHAHAHAHHA NOOO!?!?" He got nervous and almost shouted.

-"Well then... My apologies!" I said in a satisfied tone as our food came forward and I started eating it.

-"So like... I don't know anything about you, huh? What type of music do you like? Any favorite food? Goals in life? Places you'd like to travel?" He bombarded me with questions all at once. N

-"I don't really have any favorites in any categories. But I do enjoy Spanish food, and I listen to The Weeknd and enjoy listening to RnB from time to time, as well as indie music. I don't really have any goals since I feel like I've already achieved enough... although I guess the next step in my life is getting married? Or start a family, maybe? And a place that I'd really like to travel to is Shanghai, in China." I blurted out in between small bites of my food.

He was pretty amazed by my answers being so consistent, and happy when he heard that I was looking for a committed relationship.

-"What about you?" I asked him as he was glaring at me, fascinated by my response.

-"Me? I don't really know. I like almost everything, since I am a person who likes to try a lot of different things. Except for anything that has to do with heights! I HATE HEIGHTS! Scared to death of that!" He said looking terrified and with big eyes onto his next bite of food.

I was pretty amazed by how such a well trained and big man could be so scared of something so normal such as heights. But that wasn't any of my business. And I really liked the fact that he was a person who was up to trying new things!

-"But hypothetically, if your significant other was to gift you something for Christmas or so, what would you like?" He asked out of nowhere, while looking at me weirdly!

I got the hint of where this was going, but I decided I wanted to play around with him, as payback to what he did back at the office...