Chapter 19

*DING DING*

A loud noise was heard, reaching the both of us as we realized what was happening.

The gentleman decided to break the kiss so elegantly, in a pleasant way.

He was holding my left cheek with his big left hand, that almost covered the whole half of my face if he chose to relax it on my skin.

He let go of the kiss, to which he slowly opened his eyes again when he finally took a breath after the taste he got that he had been craving.

Looked softly into my eyes as he smiled... he wasn't satisfied yet.

But this is all he had for now, an appetizer. And it sure was better than nothing.

I also began to open my eyes, already by the time he broke the kiss.

And when he smiled at me I couldn't help but look up to him with big shiny eyes as I could feel the sweat breaking through my hairline.

I was blushing so hard, I looked like a red hot chili pepper!

But thank god we eventually headed over to the car, and had around 10 minutes left before our break ended. So we decided to go to a near convenience store to buy ourselves some snacks to chew on for a while, before we officially go back to working overtime and without any lunch for today.

We chit chatted a little, and before heading in he gave me a look.

He was looking up to me, smiling softly. Eyes holding such charm and so shiny, like pearls. He tilted his head a little downwards, to really feel closure.

-"What?" I innocently asked, genuinely confused because I knew his manager was going to scold him for being, even 1 minute late. So it made me wonder why he would risk it all just to look at me like that.

But I was about to find out as he filled my curiosity in by simply saying:
-"I was just admiring your beauty one last second before I left. Since, god forbid when I'll see you again... you never know life. And please, please, pretty please!!! For the love of god, do not forget what I told you in the car! Okay?! Just hang on there for me, will you darling?" He asked me as he was trying to tease me. But in reality he looked so precious that I just couldn't see him the way he probably wishes I would.

-"Ok, ok!! Go now before your manager kills you before I die, please!!" I struggled to say as I giggled.

He finally turned around and left.

I headed in after him, not too shortly after Wonho left.

And so the hours passed.

Slowly... but surely.

And just like that, the clock was 11 pm when I glanced over to check the time.

It caught me off guard, and surprised me. I mean, I knew that it was late. But I didn't think that it would be THAT late!

Instantly, without even thinking about it, I picked up my phone to go on Instagram and Dm Wonho about his whereabouts as I didn't have his phone number yet.

I could have looked it up in the system, as I was in charge of 22% of this dealership, but it would be rude of me to pry without his permission.

Anyway, I didn't even get the chance to properly turn on my phone because of the fact that it was blown up by missed calls from an unfamiliar phone number, ending with 93.

It was pretty late and as a woman who lives alone, I obviously didn't want to call up the person to see what they needed. Especially not around this hour.

Fortunately they left a text message:
"Hey! Sorry for calling you so often, but I was wondering wether you finished working or not. I just finished working and I am headed to the gym until you respond."
*sent 9 pm*

"Btw, I called you to ask wether you needed company home since I heard you live alone and I don't want anything to happen to you... as much as I hate to admit it, that reading today really freaked me out today and I would hate the thought of something happening to you"
*sent 9.38 pm*

"But it was just to make sure! Hope you're doing well, and having easy work :3"
*sent 9.44 pm*

~SHIT, IVE MADE HIM NOT ONLY WAIT ABOUT 2 HOURS FOR ME, BUT ALSO MADE HIM TRIPLE TEXT?!?!!? Either he hit his head, or he is just not who I thought he was. BUT I MEAN THAT IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE, OF COURSE!!"~

I was thinking as I rushed to call him. He hadn't even told me it was him, or how he got my phone number but when he mentioned the reading I knew who it was right away...