Fifthteen

Once everyone had gotten back from practice that night it was 2am. Everyone was still full of energy as you all stumbled into the syltherin common room. Your eyes darted around for an empty chair.

Draco sat on the leather sofa closest to the fire, his arms stretched out behind him, his leg placed on top of his other. You watched as flint smacked his leg down before falling onto the sofa next to him. Malfoy moved his arms to behind his head, rolling his eyes.

You stood a bit awkwardly as Pansy ran down the stairs, a small box in her hand. Everyone turned to see her before smiling. Blaise stood next to you, he handed you a small cup of coffee that smelt awfully strong of alcohol as well.

"I got it!" Pansy shouted.

"Alright then. Pass it here." Flint said holding his hand out. Pansy strolled over to the sofa sitting on the arm rest as flint examined to box. You realised it was a muggle music speaker. Your mum use to have one.

"What should I play?" Pansy said patting her legs impatiently.

"Something we can vibe to obviously." Blaise laughed handing her his cup.

"Alright alright...let's see." You watched as Pansy pressed shuffle on a random playlist. The music began to play, it was soothing. Something you'd imagine syltherin to listen to. As you stood, back against the wall sipping your coffee you recognised the song. Laughing on the outside. You felt yourself relax as Pansy turned the volume up, placing the box above the fire place. She began to spin away towards you, her hair falling around her. You listened to the song as Pansy grabbed blaise and began to dance with him around the common room.

Both your hand gripped the mug that was now empty as Pansy made her way over to you. The song had now changed to pumped up kicks one of you personal favourites. Blaise slipped the mug from you hand placing it on the coffee table with the others.

You gave into Pansy as she tugged your hands, she pulled you away from the wall towards an empty space in the room behind the sofa. Flint and draco turning their heads to watch the two of you. Blaise clapping like mad while the other two laughed with each other.

"All the other kids!"

"With the pumped up kicks!" The two of you screamed together, Pansy spun you around as you both jumped up and down. Although the song had a dark meaning you couldn't help but feel yourself sink into the music. The alcohol taking over.

"Come on flint!" Pansy giggled.

You stood in the space alone, your arms falling around you as Pansy began to pester flint. Blaise moving closer to you as the song began to fade again.

You heard the whispers of the new song echo through your ears.

"Having fun Anderson?" Blaise sniggered.

"Who?" You asked confused.

"Anderson?"

"Oh oh yeah great thanks!" You said. You quickly changed the subject by signing the  lyrics to the new song, in April's body it was like you could do anything.

"You're too mean, I don't like you, fuck you anyway!" You sang

"You make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs" a voice whispered behind you, you spun around to see draco malfoy standing around with the others as everyone continued to dance.

"It hurts but I won't fight you." You continued.

"You suck anyway." He laughed.

"You make me wanna die." You finished. Draco grabbed your hand letting you spin under his. His smile massive as you two danced together. The hatred for him fading just like the song.