Fifty seven.

"Y/n?" Draco called. His voice was full of joy as he ran through the great hall searching for the person he had fallen madly in love with.
"Hey have you seen y/n?" He asked as he ran past a few students he knew. Their faces just fell as he carried on going, he wanted to find you.

"Draco?" Potter said slowly.

"Where is she?" He asked. His eyes full of hope, everything was over, it was time for the two of you to go live your happy life.

"She...draco...y/n died." Harry replied, tears streaming down his face.

"Stop playing potter."

"I'm not joking malfoy...she's over there." Draco followed Harry's finger as he pointed out a bed, malfoy approached slowly, his heart dropping as he pulled back the white sheet.

"No..." He whispered, his eyes staring down as the lifeless face of the person he was suppose to marry "y/n...wake up." He stuttered.

Draco lent over your cold body as George and the others surrounded him. Tears streamed down his face as he picked up your body, cradling it in his arms.

"Y/n...I came back! I told you I was coming back! Wake up please! Please just wake up." He screamed, the great hall had fallen silent. Everyone was mourning death, everyone was watching as a young boys heart broke infront of them.

"She told us to tell you, she forgives you...and her last words were that she loves you." Luna whispered over dracos sobs. He screamed out again, his head tucked deep into your hair.

"No she's not dead! She can't be dead! She's the only thing I have left! SHE WAS MY WORLD!"

"Draco..."

"princess...please just open your eyes, it's me...it's draco. Please just come home to me, come back to me..."

"Draco she's gone." Harry said his voice young and heartbroken.

"No please...I can't lose her..."He paused for a minute."I have really lost her haven't I?" His eyes searched the group as he still held your body in his arms. They all nodded slowly. "I can't afford to lose her...she didn't deserve this! I left her alone to die!"

Harry slowly passed draco the vile of your tears he had collected earlier.
"What is this?" Draco asked, his voice quiet and shaky.

"Y/ns life...she wanted you to watch it and if it helps...she wasn't completely alone" Harry whispered. George gave a weak smile at draco who just shook his head.

"I shouldn't of left...I thought it was for the best...to save her."

"She stayed to save you malfoy. She knew if you didn't leave, you would of died trying to save her. And then we'd have two dead bodies..." Hermione replied.

"Thank you. For being there for her i guess." Malfoy said slowly."I'll see you soon Mrs malfoy..." He whispered so quietly barely anyone else heard. His eyes landed on his ring that was still in your cold hand.

"I love you..." He said for the last time while crying.