Twenty eight

The feeling of being in dracos arms made anything feel possible. His soft breathing filling the room, his heart beat steady and calm. His arms wrapped around you, keeping you safe.

Your head rested on his chest as your eyes stayed attached to the ceiling. It was him you wanted to lay with when the world felt like it was ending, as the world caved in.

Your mind kept steady on the photos above, your eyes watching as your mother kissed your forehead sweetly on your eleventh birthday.

Alone, with nothing more than the love of your life by your side, you felt a pit form in your stomach. Tears threatening your eyes. The peaceful moment of waking up passing.

You always found the few seconds after finally opening your eyes, was some of the happiest moments of the day. It was always before your brain remembered the tragedies you'd suffered.

You felt your farthers hand tightly around your neck as draco shifted slightly underneath you, sleeping peacefully. You placed your hand on his as he slept, Your fingers tracing his ring, softly.

After your breakdown last night, draco had walked you to bed. You asked him not to leave you alone as you noticed no one else had come back yet.

Your eyes travelled to hermiones bed, she layed spread out, half asleep as you quickly diverted your eyes. You didn't know when she had come back, but you guessed it was after you fell asleep.

You felt malfoys leg wrap around one of yours as he rolled over slightly. You watched him as he smiled brightly in his sleep, his face relaxed. His whole body against yours. He was warm, like a human radiator as you snuggled up against him more. The soft material of the blanket draped only half over you as it wasn't very big.

You smiled shyly as your eyes exaimed dracos features, he really was stunning.

"Good morning." He whispered in a croaky voice as his eyes began to flicker open. Being caught staring at him made You blush. His smile turning into a smirk as he realised how embarrassed you were. He quickly pulled you even closer to him so his mouth was inches from yours.

"Stop getting all embarrassed around me y/n." He winked before kissing you softly on the lips. You smiled against him as his hands wrapped around your hair, His legs still tangled in yours.

"Hermiones in here." You whispered barely. He pulled back a little, his nose resting on yours, his eyes glowing under the morning sun.

"A early morning show for her then." He teased kissing you again. You pulled away this time, you put your arms against his shoulders holding him off as he tried to kiss you again. A giggle slipping from your lips at the face he pulled.

"You dirty bastard." You laughed before pushing him a little. You watched draco fall off the small bed hitting the floor with a thud. Hermione quickly sat up in bed as you held in your laugh.

"What was that?" She asked yawning, her hair a mess.

"Sorry granger." Malfoy mumbled laying on the floor winded.

Hermione didn't reply before she fell back down into bed, laughing a little. You quickly moved, laying on your bed looking over the edge down to draco who was spread dramaticly across the wooden floor. You smiled sweetly down at him as he glared playfully up at you.

"You're lucky I like you y/n." He muttered. You quickly reached down kissing his cheek before helping him stand up, you hadn't noticed till now that he wasn't wearing a shirt, you looked down to see it was on you. His white shirt was way too big for you, the sweet smell of apple flooding your nose. You turned your attention back to malfoy who had sat down next to you on the bed, he began to pull his shoes on. His chest chiseled beautifully.

"I'm going to get breakfast. I'll meet you there?" He smiled over at you. You simply nodded before he placed a kiss on your cheek like you did him, before throwing a jacket on and leaving, presumably to go back to the slytherin dorms first.

You heard the door click shut before hermione jumped out of bed running to yours. Her face Bright and full of suspicion.

"So... You and draco?" She tilted her head to the side, smiling at you.

"No we didn't...you know..."

"I hope not. You were a mess last night. I've been meaning to ask. How are you?"

"I'm good. Better now."

"What happened yesterday? Do you remember any of it?"

"Some. I don't know why I blacked out but when I did I have no idea what happened, I snapped back outside the slytherin common room."

"Hmm that's where you went. You were meant to stay with the order because of how distraught you were but you disappeared. Harry said you probably went to draco."

"Yeah...I really needed him"

"but y/n. His dad helped kill your mum?"

"I know." Your voice was shaky.
"But I know that draco didn't help. I wanted to believe it and I have this feeling he really didn't know. I trust him  mione."

"Well either way. I'm happy he makes you happy." She said before embracing you. "Wait is this his top?!"

"Alright this conversation is over. You tell anyone he was in bed here last night and your-"

"dead. Got it." She winked before skipping off to get dressed. You laughed doing the same. You saw a hoddie rested on a chair by the window. You picked up the emerald jumper examining it, a name was written neatly on the label. Dm. Draco had left a hoddie for you to wear.

You quickly pulled it on along with some skinny black jeans before following hermione down to the great hall for breakfast.