Twenty four

As the weeks went by you continued to attend the meetings with harry and the others. While  spending your evenings with the syltherins, it wasn't because you didn't want them to be suspicious. But because you simply enjoyed being with them.

One late winter evening, you found yourself glued to a pile of books in the library, in between the secret army and all the homework you were given, you had completely forgotten about the OWLS.

You sat at a table towards the back, the hard oak wood resting under a big glass window that looked out upon the grounds. The chair you sat on was matching oak to the table however it had a soft red cushion for you to sit on. Rain gently patting against the window filling the awkward silence of the library.

As you began to flick through pages upon pages of books, you completely missed someone sitting down next to you. Draco had pulled out the seat on your left, his back against the brick wall and his arm rested upon the window. He sat there smug as you continued to study.

"So...apples?" He said in a low whisper. Your heart jumped as you quickly closed the book. Your eyes trying to find where the sound came from. You were completely alone in the library. "'Next to you." Draco waved with a massive smirk on his face.

"Jesus, you scared me." You replied hitting his knee gently with a book.

"Sooo...apples?" He repeated somewhat louder.

"What about them?" As he began to speak again you had turned your body so it was face him directly.

"You smelled them in potions a few weeks ago."

"Yes and you smelt nothing..why are you pointing out the obvious?"

"I know I smell like apples." He smirked down at you.

"Big headed but okay." Dracos eyes began to glisten as your cheeks flushed under his interigation.

"So you smell me..."

"I guess, if you claim you smell like apples. Not going to lie a bit weird you know what you smell like." You shrugged playing it off cool. "What does it matter though?"

"Because y/l/n...I smelt fresh flowers and pumpkins. And we all know who that is."

"Hermione?" You teased trying to hide how breathless you had suddenly gotten. Draco smelt you...he smelt something.

"No you idiot. Why do I even try." Draco said throwing his hands up in defeat.

Before you could even register what you were doing, your hands had gripped his face pulling it closer to yours. You inhaled his cent before Your lips fell onto his as he quickly grabbed the back of your head, returning the gesture.

You sat there making out with him for what felt like forever. His hands gripping tightly in your hair and your arms wrapped around his neck. He really did smell good, your cheeks burning with desire as you felt him start to pull away, but as you finally caught your breath again, realisation of what just happened hit.

"Did you just kiss me?" He laughed before grabbing a book from the pile.

"Uhh..." You were completely speechless.

"Relax...y/l/n...it's okay." He whispered obnoxiously to you as he flipped through the pages. "You ready?"

"I guess. I'm not sure." You managed to squeeze out, happy he had changed the subject so fast.

"I like you like this." He laughed

"What an awkward mess?"

"No...the confident side of you." You smiled down as draco brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. His hand stroking your cheek softly. You really hadn't meant to kiss him, especially when you both knew the 8 inch rule umbridge had implaced. His skinny fingers fell to your hand as he squeezed your knuckles tightly before smiling up at you.

"We should definitely do this again sometime." He winked before standing from his seat.

"Wait you're leaving?!" You said trying to pack everything away.

"Yeah? You have to study and with me here you'll never get any work done." A smile crossed both of your faces before draco kissed your forehead softly.

"See you later princess." He whispered inches from your ear, causing your skin to crawl.

"Bye..." You muttered as you watched draco stride down the empty columns surrounded by books. Your heart was racing and you felt how sweaty your hands had become.

"What the fuck just happened?" You asked yourself rather loudly.

"Shhh" the librarian called out.

--------------
A.N
I know this one's a little short but I had my introduction day for school today so I didn't really have time to write anything. I hope you all enjoyed draco being a mysterious man ;)

Love you all thanks for being patient as ever. <3

Rb