Thirty three

"Hey y/n wait up!" A voice called through the crowded hallways. You turned to see blaise zabini running your way.

He stood inches from you, his hand tight around his bag strap. He smirked down at you before linking his free arm through yours.

"You feeling better?" He asked you as the two of you began to walk down to the quidditch pitch to meet up with the others.

"Yes thank you." You smiled up at him. The fresh autumn breeze hitting the both of you, leaves falling to the ground as the weather began to change.

"It's your birthday soon right?" He continued.

"Yeah October, why?"

"Just wondering y/l/n. A boy can be curious you know."

"Yeah well whenever a boys curious it's for other reasons."

"Oi Oi. I'm not trying to get into your pants. Don't flatter yourself." He winked down at you. He pulled his arm free. "Any way, I'd be mad to mess with malfoys girl" You felt your cheeks flush at the mention of being dracos.

"I'm kidding zabini, take the wand out of your ass." You teased back at him. You watched as zabini threw your bag over the same shoulder his sat on. You screamed as he quickly scooped you up, throwing you over his other shoulder. You kicked and punched him, screaming for him to put you down. Your eyes full of tears from laughing as zabini began to walk down the same Hill cedric use to give you piggy back rides down.

You couldn't stop laughing as zabini continued to carry you over his shoulder, it was impressive how strong he actually was.

As you finally reached the tree down by the lake, where you and some other friends sometimes gather, zabini threw his bag and yours down next to dracos. You couldn't see anyone as you were facing the complete wrong way, still kicking about on blaise shoulder.

"What you got there zabini?" Pansy called from the lake, you could hear her skipping stones.

"This one." Blaise shouted back before spinning around revealing you. You pushed your head backwards so you could see everyone, you watched as Pansy began to laugh as she ran towards the two of you, draco strolling slightly behind her.

"Y/n!" She screeched as blaise finally returned you to your feet, brushing your robes down for you. You quickly punched him in the arm still laughing before Pansy took you in for a tight hug. "I was beginning to think you forgot about us!" She said pulling back to observe you.

"I could never." You giggled as draco finally approached. His face sat in a straight line as he stood next to blaise, also observing you.

"What were you doing blaise?" He asked him rather bluntly. You gulped down waiting for zabini to bite back. But he didn't.

"Just messing around mate." He said shoving malfoy playfully before taking a seat under the tree.

"Yeah, don't worry draco. He said he'd never go after YOUR girl. Too dangerous." You winked at malfoy before embracing him in a Pansy tight hug. You felt him stiffen under you before finally wrapping his arms around you too, taking a big breath of fresh air through your hair.

"What's this for?" He questioned calmly.

"I love you. You know that right?"

"Of course I do." He smiled as you both pulled away. He slipped his hand into yous before sitting down next to zabini, he sat with enough room for you to sit in between his legs, so you did. Your back pressed gently on dracos chest, his head resting on your shoulder as Pansy sat opposite the two of you staring in awe.