Fourty five

"Is this seriously what muggle watch on TV?" Draco huffed.

The sun was beginning to rise on a new day as you say curled up on the sofa next to malfoy, your head resting in his lap as he played with your hair.

You stared off at the TV that was playing a random TV show you watched growing up.

"Yeah." You laughed.

"God. I really don't understand them." He sighed confused. You giggled a little as malfoy shifted under you. "And what are you laughing at?" He quizzed.

"Just draco being draco." You replied smiling up at him sweetly like a child.

"Oh really?" He smirked down at you.

"Yep." You nodded.

"Well is this draco being draco?" He asked before grabbing your waist. His hands began to tickle you as you layed out on the sofa completely caught off gaurd by his actions. He continued to tickle you as you rolled over trying to get away from him. A laugh escaped from your lips as you squealed. His hands finding all the spots that made you laugh.

"Okay okay!" You shouted, tears steaming down your face as he continued.

"Admit it!" He laughed back.

"Admit what?" You cried out. His tickling was painful but in a good way you couldn't help but laugh.

"Admit I'm amazing. And that I'm great." He smirked.

"So big headed. Definitely draco being draco." You replied as he grabbed you, holding you in a bear hug. His mouth inches from your ear as you finally began to calm down from the tickling.

"Go on. Admit it."

"What are you going to do if I don't? Tell daddy?" You laughed over your shoulder.

"Maybe. Or maybe I might do this." Draco slowly began to kiss below your ear, sending shivers through your body, it felt so right. "Or this." He continued as he moved his lips to your neck, you tilted your head giving him access. "Or even this." He whispered as he kissed your jaw line. You fell silent as he pulled away.

"Aww.." You moaned.

"Admit it and I'll carry on." His voice full of sarcasm.

"You're a dirty boy malfoy." You giggled.

"Says the one who's sad I stopped kissing them"

"Fine...youre amazing." You whispered shyly as malfoy began to kiss your cheek again.

"And?" He asked hovering over your lips.

"You're great." You mumbled against his lips, his breathing soft against your skin.

"See not so hard." He whispered through a heavy voice before his lips found yours. Draco turned you on the sofa so you sat facing him now. Your arms draped over his neck, his placed at the bottom of your back.

Your neck had been covered in a few hickeys from earlier at the breakfast bar but you didn't really mind, being with draco made you forget most things.

Malfoy began to kiss your jaw again when you both heard the door click open. You quickly climbed off him laughing slightly.

You both turned your heads to see a few death eaters enter the house, your father leading them into the same room you sat in. The mood completely shifting. The small peice of happiness shredded.

"Ah you two are up." He said bluntly as he fell into a chair opposite draco.
"Malfoy." He nodded.

"Sir." Draco nodded back. You edged closer to malfoy as a few death eaters began to sit around the two of you. One taking a seat directly next to you.

"Please call me dad considering you're already eating my daughters face." He said sarcasticly causing a few other death eaters to laugh too.

"Dad!" You shouted a bit embarrassed.

"What it's the truth no?"  You and draco didn't reply as everyones eyes fell on you.

"So Snape tells me you were the one to do it y/n. I knew you weren't a complete failure." He sniggered.

"Come on draco." You said before standing up off the sofa, pulling malfoy up with you.

"And where are you two going?" You father quizzed.

"Any where that you aren't." You replied sharply before striding out the cramped living room and up the stairs towards your bedroom, draco following behind you.

"Im sorry about him." You said before falling on top of your mattress sighing.

"It's okay. My father's no better." Draco laughed. You turned your head to face him smiling sweetly before patting the empty space next to you.

"Come, you can lay down you know? You haven't slept much." You said as draco took the offer. He slowly layed down on the bed next to you, pulling you closer to him. His leg wrapped in yours as you rested your head on his chest listening to the familiar sound of his heart beating.

"I like your room." He whispered."It's so you."

"What do you mean?"

"So much personality. It was quite heartbreaking to see you destroy it all last night." He replied.

"Hmm. I don't know why I did that. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I understand, you were mad."

"Thank you for being there." You said smiling to yourself at the memory of draco wrapping himself around you to calm you down.

"Anytime." He replied half asleep. You quietly pulled the blanket over the two of you as you felt his breathing slow, his body relax under you.

"Goodnight dee. I love you." You whispered as malfoy finally fell asleep for the first time in a while.

AN
This chapter is a short one I know :))
I just wanted sometimes cute here sorry :) it's like 2am right now.